I need help please

jermz508

Ok i have a ["cali hash"] plant i started off with a few house lights, then a 120 watt led light with 2 15watt led panels,now i bought the big boy 1000watt hps with everything. The plant is about 5months old and it still hasnt grown to its full potential. It has how like tip burn an tuff like that the plant is frosty with thc but i just dont know.

Im mixing like a few nutes each time i water can that be the reason?

I dont get it i have the hps 15" away?!

Please help me

Do you have pictures? That is probably the most helpful tool.

Also, can you give some more info... like what is the def of some nutes/what are you using? I'm also assuming you are in soil as well. Thanks. I'll point my other half to this thread since he's more experienced than me. Maybe he can help too once we see some photos. GL!

YES I HAVE A LENSE ON THE HPS I SPENT ABOUT $1000.00 ON ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT I BOUGHT A HYDRO FOR MY NEXT GROW.

THE NUTES I USE ; MAGICAL,HYDROPLEX[BLOOM MAXIMIZER],AWSOME BLOSSOMS[FLOWERING NUTE ALSO],VOODOO JUICE,

I USE THOSE NUTES ALL THE TIME I WATER AN APPLY [HALF] OF WHAT THEY SAY TO A GALLON CONTAINER

I HAVE BEEN FLOWERING FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS IVE HAD THE 1000WATTS HPS FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW I HAVE 2MIL MYLAR IN MY GROW ROOM I JUST DONT KNOW WHY THE PLANT ISNT BULKY

MABEY CAUSE I STARTED FLOWERING WITH THE CHEAP 120 WATT LED?

CALI HASH PLANT
1663535260317.png

CALI HASH BUD
1663535277252.png

THANKS EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME OUT ONCE I BUY BATTERIES I WILL TAKE MORE PICS THESE ARE ABOUT 2WEEKS OLD SORRY =\ BUT I BOUGHT A HUMIDIFIER TO SEE IF THAT WILL HELP MY PLANT NOT TO GET TIP BURN =]

i got a inline fan in my window while its attached to the ducting tube shit an it travels to my closet. an i turn it on at 12 at night at turn it off at 12in the morning i do that for the light also.

sometimes the temp stay at 80degrees,other times 75,an in towards the morning when i have to turn shit off it goes to 95. i just dont know

but the plant is starting to just get more burn marks for no apparent reason do you thinnk i should just feed with reg water for a week an just harvest the plant i just dont want to lose out in the end?

I have rep+ all of you guys who have been helping out also thanks.if i knew you guys id give you some of this good stuff lol

well im going to buy batteries today an take pictures and upload a video so yous can be the judge.if you have friends on this site please tell them to look at this thread so i can get more opinions on what to do.

thanks

when i mx the nutes the ph is from 6.0-6.50 so i dont know what the problem is, i think the plant is just getting old? :helpsmilie:

are you sure ? , can i get her to grow more ?

if i do harvest what do i do ? im a 1st time grower .
how long do i flush her with regular water ?

please help me out while i upload a video and take a few pics of her

flush for the last week and a half to two weeks. The best way to tell if she's done is to look at the trichomes with some magnification. There are different degrees of ripeness. Once 75% of them are cloudy you can harvest and obtain a cerebral high. If you wait until the trichomes start turning amber, you get a stony high. Sounds like you need a grow book, my friend. If you spent a grand on your setup, make sure it includes one of those. I'm anxious to see some pics. Later.

Beautiful Plant jermz508! She looks to be getting close to harvest! Like Bud stankalot said, the trichromes will tell you when its time to Harvest. I would start flushing till then with plain ph'ed water, start by using 3 times the size of your container, and flush out as much nutes as you can. Then continue to water without nutes till you cut her down. The leaves look exactly the way they should at this stage of growth. You should see the bud beef up a bit during its final days.

Then set up a separate area to veg under the LED's, and flower under the HID, and you are perpetual!

Good Luck

I GOT PICS AN A VIDEO I BOUGHT BATTERIES BTW LOL!!

TOP VIEW
S7001017-1.jpg

BOTTOM VIEW [SKIMPY? YEA I KNOW]
S7001018-1.jpg

BUD VIEW #1 FROSTY :cool:
S7001020.jpg

BUD VIEW #2 LOOKING KINDA BLUE RIGHT I LOVE THC :-$
S7001023.jpg

HERES THE VIDEO I PROMISED
SORRY FOR THE SWEARING IM JUST DISSAPOINTED IN MY FIRST GROW

Back
Top Bottom