I need some help stoners!

smokingtrees

Im growing a trainwreck clone already flowering but i only have one 55watt 6500k bulb and one 40watt 2700k bulb hanging over her no side lights can someone give me an estimate about how much weed ill gett off her. Without baggin me too hard about not having enough lights lol thanks!:thumb::rollit::peace:

It all depends how your growing it, if your training it, how long you vegged. My guess without knowing more is less than 2 oz dried...

with those small lights u will only get 7-21 grams max. For 69 bucks u can get a 125 watt florescent bulb that ill get u your two oz brother... keep it going man...

So you still think 2 ozs still? These other growers told me i wouldnt get close to an oz they said less then a quad...

A friend grows with a 300w 2700 cfl in flowering & normally achieves 20g to 30g dry weight for a single plant, this is a small bush plant no greater than 18 inchs high !

On a side note he can not control room temperature very well, high temperature can lead to slow/stunted growth & bud formation, he also has crappy air flow which may also retard growth. it is also an old cfl bulb with age of bulb the qualitie of light does degrade reducing effeciency !

If a small/medium sized bush plant is of choosen growing style i would be very tempted to add addittional side lighting due to the inverse law of lighting where light qualitie decrease over distance which CFLs are renowned for hence we hang our cfls closer to the plant to maintain max effect.

In this case or my own choosing of grow style with cfl for flowering i would aim for a scrog grow with all bud/flowering stems grown on an even level to maintain optium lighting conditions for total over all yield.

I would also be tempted to aim for more 2700k bulbs than most people would use for same area tho.

Back
Top Bottom