I need suggestions for a new strain

Green007

High everybody! I received my new T5 2' 8 bulb light today. :yahoo:

So I want to try a new experiment, I want to grow 1 plant under it exclusively and see what happens. Maybe add some CFL side lighting in flower. So I am looking for a strain that will finish about 36" tall and reacts well to topping and fimming. I'm shooting for multiple top colas that I will try to keep even with LST and Suppercropping without doing a Scrog. I would like said strain to have a good mix of muscle pain relief and happy, creative, head high.

Any suggestions?

:thanks:

Agent Green :smokin:

I don't know if you are looking for seed or clone. But sativa Dom I would suggest blue dream, indica Dom go 4 royal kush. Both great strains I will always love! Peace:peace:

high green i'd suggest barneys l.s.# for an indica nice meds and it's the best producer i've had so far but that was my first grow with bubbles:) and for a sativa g 13 haze is a lovely smoke. will you be doing a journal?:roorrip: peace

:thanks: for the suggestions, keep em coming.

I'm thinking an indica dom harvested with 25% amber might help with the mix I am looking for. I plan on starting from seed. I wonder how an auto flower would do under this light???

I would suggest Grape Ape or Motivation. Both are awesome strains that you can achieve "candleabra" need plants with. The Grape Ape is more of a pure indica when given full reign of the light will grow from seed 12-15 branches all reaching the same height as the center cola. It produces forearm size colas on each branch and only asks for about 3' grow height. One grown well could easily yank in 6 0z or more.:smokin:
Then you have Motivation. Which is a plant that is very aptly named. Motivation is more of a sativa/indica, thereby producing less of a "couchlock stone" than the Grape Ape. And the plant is absolutely beautiful. She would need to be trained a little to achieve an even canopy, but once done you can expect the same weight yield as from the Grape Ape. Motivation is definitely more of the sativa high that makes you wanna go hiking.
GOOD GROWING!!!:goodluck:

As far as autos go, I've just gotten myself 3 grassomatic Maxi-gOm fem, and 1 Short Stuff Onyx fem. I've spent a lot of my life growing and breeding, but I haven't yet played my card at autos. I'll be placing them in Foxfarm/perilte/worm castings, under a 2' 4 bulb cfl with a 400w HPS above for 20/4 soon. So as far as autos go I could only keep you posted with my experience as it happens.
But if you look around for the largest producing most potent auto you'll end up with grassomatic Maxi-gOm.
Genetics- AK-47 x Critical Mass x ruderalis (i can only guess the ruderalis was some form of lowryder).
However, the plant looks to be quite neat, and I'll make sure to keep you posted on my experience with it if you're interested.

Agent Green,let me say that i'm in on whatever your cooking,glad to see your doing a journal,and thanks for your support in the past.

All i have grown recently is white widows,3 generations,none of which i let go to amber,but for me thats the way i like it.
I trying all indica dom now. good luck on your endeavor.:goodluck::tokin:

HH

High Dbl H! Thanks for stopping by. I haven't decided if I will do a journal yet or not. Probably, since this experiment would prove interesting to others I think. I'll put up a link to it if I do. I saw another journal using T5's for the entire grow and it turned out well. This should be interesting.

I would suggest Grape Ape or Motivation. Both are awesome strains that you can achieve "candleabra" need plants with. The Grape Ape is more of a pure indica when given full reign of the light will grow from seed 12-15 branches all reaching the same height as the center cola. It produces forearm size colas on each branch and only asks for about 3' grow height. One grown well could easily yank in 6 0z or more.:smokin:
Then you have Motivation. Which is a plant that is very aptly named. Motivation is more of a sativa/indica, thereby producing less of a "couchlock stone" than the Grape Ape. And the plant is absolutely beautiful. She would need to be trained a little to achieve an even canopy, but once done you can expect the same weight yield as from the Grape Ape. Motivation is definitely more of the sativa high that makes you wanna go hiking.
GOOD GROWING!!!:goodluck:

As far as autos go, I've just gotten myself 3 grassomatic Maxi-gOm fem, and 1 Short Stuff Onyx fem. I've spent a lot of my life growing and breeding, but I haven't yet played my card at autos. I'll be placing them in Foxfarm/perilte/worm castings, under a 2' 4 bulb cfl with a 400w HPS above for 20/4 soon. So as far as autos go I could only keep you posted with my experience as it happens.
But if you look around for the largest producing most potent auto you'll end up with grassomatic Maxi-gOm.
Genetics- AK-47 x Critical Mass x ruderalis (i can only guess the ruderalis was some form of lowryder).
However, the plant looks to be quite neat, and I'll make sure to keep you posted on my experience with it if you're interested.

Thankyou for the info! I'll have to check those out. I think the key to this experiment turning out well will be having the "candelabra" shape to the plant. This T5 only puts out 16000L, so 1 plant in a 26" x 26" space will only be getting about 4000L per sqft. And typically HPS in flower produces the densest bud. But for the cost and low heat, I think worth a try.

StinkFinger grew some EasyRyders (AK47 x Lowryder2 by The Joint Doctor) a while back. They're autos and had the x-mas tree shape. They did well under his HPS. I looked at trying them once before but never did. For some reason I think the autos may want more light???

Keep the suggestions coming folks, I appreciate it. :)

High everybody! I received my new T5 2' 8 bulb light today. :yahoo:

So I want to try a new experiment, I want to grow 1 plant under it exclusively and see what happens. Maybe add some CFL side lighting in flower. So I am looking for a strain that will finish about 36" tall and reacts well to topping and fimming. I'm shooting for multiple top colas that I will try to keep even with LST and Suppercropping without doing a Scrog. I would like said strain to have a good mix of muscle pain relief and happy, creative, head high.

Any suggestions?

:thanks:

Agent Green :smokin:

ok, neat buds, about thumb sized, piney smell extremely strong, ok to lst, super crop, but you need to keep her small is brain storm...formerly known as hempstar....off of a bush about 1-1 1/2 dried oz per plant..very few leaves, seems ok with most ferts....she is good...

another is bubba kush
shorter, have to watch for mold, will super crop, ez to clone, as is brain storm, but really needs kush food to shine.... 1-2 oz per bush...likes it fairly dry....fem seeds will throw a few seeds...very few...usuallly fems...afganie taste and high...good med...

i just started blue hash, critical and moby dick, i have heard these are good but my first try....seeds just popped today...

also sweet tooth, barneys farm, shorter, but need to top to make bush....mine is ready to go to bud room now, waiting for opening, med ez to clone, smells great, smoked some in canada, loved it...so got it to raise...i llike them all...

best all round, 3 phase plant is jack h...but will get hugh...you HAVE TO top it every other node, will eventually grow to bush...also use bush master on it....pick early for energy, some late for rest...good all round, fair to clone...but i try to grow one every crop....very strong, great yield, fems will throw a few seeds, very few...watch for cal mag deficiencies...also the bubba kush...but jack doesnt mold so ez...

so i guess other than growth factor, if you can stay on top of it like i do, then the jack h is a real goodie...L

hope this helps...

Green, I would go with the AK 47. It is a sativa so I will give you a great head high. And it grows short. And the smoke is powerful. Quick yielding. I almost did this strain for my present journal.

AK Is Now available as the long awaited AK 47(BC) Feminized. They are easy to grow yet very strong and is therefore very popular. AK 47(BC) were created in British Columbia by a famous bc master breeder. The plants are medium height and produce excellent yields quite quickly. Extremely strong odour and smoke. Quality without compromise makes AK-47(BC) Feminized suitable for commercial grows or home use. AK-47 has a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals. AK 47 (BC) Feminized seeds are an absolute must! Fast finishing like lowryder with a much bigger yield and Buzz.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/Outdoor TYPE Mostly Sativa PLANT HEIGHT Short, 45cm-55cm indoor FLOWERING TIME Under 7 WeeksHARVESTmid-end Oct when Pay via credit card by clicking add to basket YIELD 350 - 500 grams/m2 Indoor

Green, I would go with the AK 47. It is a sativa so I will give you a great head high. And it grows short. And the smoke is powerful. Quick yielding. I almost did this strain for my present journal.

AK Is Now available as the long awaited AK 47(BC) Feminized. They are easy to grow yet very strong and is therefore very popular. AK 47(BC) were created in British Columbia by a famous bc master breeder. The plants are medium height and produce excellent yields quite quickly. Extremely strong odour and smoke. Quality without compromise makes AK-47(BC) Feminized suitable for commercial grows or home use. AK-47 has a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals. AK 47 (BC) Feminized seeds are an absolute must! Fast finishing like lowryder with a much bigger yield and Buzz.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/Outdoor TYPE Mostly Sativa PLANT HEIGHT Short, 45cm-55cm indoor FLOWERING TIME Under 7 WeeksHARVESTmid-end Oct when Pay via credit card by clicking add to basket YIELD 350 - 500 grams/m2 Indoor

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the original ak47 from serious seeds.

Back
Top Bottom