I screwed up my new seedlings - that normally doesn't happen

Cheers <3

IMG_20231013_200315.jpg
IMG_20231013_195458.jpg

looking good but you're a little leggy. the light is either too far away, too dim, or simply weak. you should be running at about 24 inches above the top of the plants between 50 - 65% full on, possibly more depending on the rig.

Not all that long ago someone had posted in one of the messages that the usual chlorinated tap water will kill off some beneficial micro-organisms but there are enough that survive and start reproducing fast enough that the population is back up within a day or so. I am thinking that using H2O2 is the same sort of situation except maybe an extra day or two for repopulating depending on the strength.
I think that was me, there have been plenty of studies on the effects of both H2O2 and chlorinated water on soil microbes. The results were quite conclusive, yes chlorinated water and H2O2 do kill some soil bacteria/fungi, HOWEVER, in 24 hours the number of bacteria/fungi have recovered to the levels prior to watering, so it's pretty much unecessary to dechlor your water or worry about H2O2.

looking good but you're a little leggy. the light is either too far away, too dim, or simply weak. you should be running at about 24 inches above the top of the plants between 50 - 65% full on, possibly more depending on the rig.
I check the DLI on the App it's fine.
On my App it's 15 DLI
Screenshot_2023-10-18-22-44-02-037_io.lightray.photone.jpg

cannabis-dli-cycle-3.png

I check the DLI on the App it's fine.
On my App it's 15 DLI
Screenshot_2023-10-18-22-44-02-037_io.lightray.photone.jpg

cannabis-dli-cycle-3.png

your leggy seedlings say otherwise. that's what i would listen too.

Back
Top Bottom