I seen the Police snooping around my house yesterday

yea exactly.. go down to the local cop shop and inquire why there was an officer snooping around your property.. they wont comment if theres an ongoing investigation, and then you know you might have something to worry about. but if someone just called and reported something, they should inform you of that. emphasis on should

I am pretty astonished by the peeping Cop as I am very very low key just started my first grow in 10 years and BOOM the Cop is standing on his truck peeping in my windows.

the clincher is I bought a couple of the 180w panels but was only using one of the panels. with fans I was drawing 220w ... they are lurking for people who grow a tiny bit as they sent surveillance to my house.

I was really shocked to see the POS spying on me.

The power draw is zero issue. Even if they had your power bill info in hand it would mean absolutely nothing and no warrant- even if it was way higher consumption. My electric heaters draw 1000- 1500 watts each- so do everyone else's- and I have mine on a timer for nights. It's either the neighbour or some other random event/narc
For that matter the tiny grow is almost zero issue too- but it gives them an excuse to pry if they want to/are forced to. I would check with the cops- and then decide whether to grow, or wait a while for more favorable times. Times are already pretty favorable and getting more so all the time thankfully. :)

Maybe the NSA, Canadian version, heck maybe ours too,, is watching you, here, and they found you from here. They traced your IP??

I think i was ratted on as well

right now there is a court case taken place in Canada that will determine the future medical grow law.

I am definitely going to get my license when they start issuing them again.

I will go to a doctor with a more worldly view as my last doctor would rather push pills then give me the ability to grow my own and treat myself.

Speaking of weird neighbours. The house next door has no one living in it but several people come and go every single day including Christmas day. They have a small market garden and some chooks in the back yard but I hardly ever see them tending to it. At least twice a day someone turns up, goes into the shed for 5 - 10 minutes and then leaves. They're can't be growing MJ because it's been very hot 40*C and there is no a/c running over there at all. I suspect they are making moonshine but that's a pretty thin guess. I'm not a heaps nosey person but the comings and goings make me wonder wtf they are doing over there. Any suggestions? Can't be a meth lab cause on Breaking Bad they spend days at a time cooking.

Well it kind of annoys me that I am so stealthy with my grow but they draw attention with their odd behaviour. Guess I could just shoot them and bury the bodies in the desert like before.

Maybe one of your neighbours is growing in secret and is a bit annoyed that you're growing outside where everyone tom, dick and harry can smell it for miles around. That'd piss me right off if you lived next door. Cop magnet = you.

You assumptions are 100% wrong , no stink / no window light / no people / even no smoking outdoors.
Which is why I am surprised I had a Narc Spying in my windows.

I had just started growing 2 months earlier after living in my house for 10 years.

explain that

You assumptions are 100% wrong , no stink / no window light / no people / even no smoking outdoors.
Which is why I am surprised I had a Narc Spying in my windows.

I had just started growing 2 months earlier after living in my house for 10 years.

explain that

I guess the next question is "Who else knows?" How many people know about the grow? For me, besides my family and the other person I am growing for there are 4 people that know. ALL very close friends. And of course the people here. :lot-o-toke:. One of the very first things I read when I was contemplating growing was "DON"T TELL ANYONE." So I have kept it to the people I KNOW I can trust. Could you have made mention to a neighbor or friend?

No one had seen them but I told two friends, I don't think it is someone who knows but someone who thinks they know.

My pedophile neighbor for instance has lied multiple times to the police to get them to bang on my door.

he admitted to me he lied to the police.

I call him a pedophile when I see his scummy smirking face poking around looking over my fence..

I seen him unloading kids toys from the front seat of his old Van.

Years ago A child (5 year old boy) was abducted by a Man in a Van with small kids toys on his front seat.

I have told the Police of my sighting and the conversations I had with the Pedophile where he admitted to me he was a pedophile.

He has sent the police to my door many times to harass me, but they have not gone ONCE to his door about his Pedophile behavior.
He Volunteers as a community neighborhood watch under police direction. They all meet at the community police station.

I have alerted the detectives who are investigating the boys abduction about my neighbors toys and that the abductor of the little boy was reported to be using to be using the very same small toys on his front seat , as was told by a little girl who witnessed the abduction.

Only twp people know , I don't think it is someone who knows but someone who thinks they know.

My pedophile neighbor for instance has lied multiple times to the police to get them to bang on my door.

he admitted to me he lied to the police.

I call hime a pedophile when I see his scummy smirking face.

If it just just him, you should have nothing to worry about. If you see the cop come by there again, ask politely, "Can I help you?" If he says we have a report, that you are growing inside, tell him I sure am. When they are ripe I will gladly share some tomatoes with you and the boys at the station. Invite him in to see your lovely tomato plants. Then watch the smirk come off you neighbor's face when he gets in trouble for filing false accusations. :)

Here's a thought, maybe that cop is a peeping Tom pedophile too and he's friends with your ped neighbor? Those sick mother forklifters!

I'd go file a grievance if I were you, did you get his tag number? No one should have the right to peep in on your home, cop or anyone! That has to go against some kind of unethical code of some sort?

I'd say talk to a lawyer and do something about that :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom