Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

agreed thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your fellow growers going above and beyond buying tools to test,extreme data creation, detailed pictures and review, setting the gold star standard for testing,growing the art of growing
i bid you a sincere heartfelt thank you,:thanks::high-five::Namaste: btw the girls look absolutely stellar:rocker:

Thanks BID!!!

I definitely feel appreciated and I am so happy to be doing the testing and results for people to see how these panels work :) So far I am having a very good experience with these panels and I definitely can't wait to see the Gen 2 perform in my vscrog :)

I really appreciate you as well BID, as well as all other members on 420 magazine who have helped keep my journals alive, giving great suggestions, advice and overall giving me reason to enjoy being so thorough :)

You all rock!!! And I thank all of you for being the best "audience" of peers I could ask for :)

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Vs the Mars 2s Ice?

Sorry, but that's the elephant in the room. :)

I would love to do a comparison, but it will have to wait a while, once this grow is done, I will be using the tent to house some of my mothers, while I do my breeding project/seeds because I have to first limit the amount of different strains I have growing, once my round 1 of feminized seeds is done, then it will open up more room and space for me to select just 1 or 2 strains to do things like comparison grows. I also would love to run the Intelligent Gro panels with dimming vs without dimming to see what actual difference it makes.

In all honesty, I wish I had a big warehouse where I could have 10 grow tents, all equal size and setup, and run 10 different brand LED's as a huge comparison grow...unfortunately can't afford that at the moment..but wouldn't that be awesome...a 10 LED brand shootout :)

Ice

just curious no hoods needed, even if to block light from your eyes in the room.

Would it benefit a grow to make a reflector for an LED, or are that direct down firing not to need any?

With LED's, a reflector is not necessary (well in thinking in terms of a HID reflector) because the light generated in an LED is not omnidirectional and is a focused light, so unlike a HID bulb, the light only emits in 1 direction vs a HID bulb which spreads light 360 degrees.

I protect my eyes with UVEX safety glasses with UV protection.

Hey Ice, I just wanted to jump in and mention that I just got a call from Dave verifying my free upgrade to ver 2! Extremely generous on his part, I'm really impressed. :) My situation is slightly complicated and unique, but without a second thought he immediately went ANOTHER extra mile just to help me out. I have nothing but good things to say about Dave and Intelligent Gro. :)

Hey Ice, I just wanted to jump in and mention that I just got a call from Dave verifying my free upgrade to ver 2! Extremely generous on his part, I'm really impressed. :) My situation is slightly complicated and unique, but without a second thought he immediately went ANOTHER extra mile just to help me out. I have nothing but good things to say about Dave and Intelligent Gro. :)

That's great news Boscoe!! Yeah Dave is a really good guy and definitely wants to put his customers first. That is great that you will be getting the Gen 2! My plants are loving them right now :)

Hey everyone!!! I got some nug shots for ya!!!

Day 61 flowering!

I am super excited that this grow is getting close to its end. I haven't checked the trichomes yet but I know that it should just be a matter of a week or 2 and I think the girls will be ready for harvest :)

I did some trimming of the fan leaves today, removing any of them that were either dead, discolored or in the way of light hitting bud sites.

I also gave each of the girls 2 cups of compost tea which I have been brewing in my 5 gallon bucket. Just R/O water, a nylon full of my premixed soil and a little molasses.

Other that that I just was admiring how covered in trichomes these buds are and how dense they are.... rock hard!

Here are today's photos!

IMG_0001142.JPG
IMG_0002151.JPG
IMG_0003158.JPG
IMG_0004149.JPG
IMG_0009119.JPG
IMG_0010115.JPG
IMG_0011101.JPG
IMG_001291.JPG
IMG_0005149.JPG
IMG_0006134.JPG
IMG_0007122.JPG
IMG_0008116.JPG

Ladies are looking good indeed Ice. Frosty all the way down from the looks of it.

woow thats what did grow uned fuck what whent wrong ?
the quality looks good but the yeild how much is that 100g dry

Icemud, looking delish! :)

Thanks Dr. Ziggy!!!

Ladies are looking good indeed Ice. Frosty all the way down from the looks of it.

Hey Governmentchz!! Yea the plants definitely are caked in frost, I can't wait to try these nugs :)

woow thats what did grow uned fuck what whent wrong ?
the quality looks good but the yeild how much is that 100g dry

Not really sure what exactly this means, but didn't harvest yet so not sure what the yield will be, usually growing this way I get 60-100g dry per plant, so probably much higher than 100g dry.

Do you ever sample before harvesting?

Great question DrZiggy!

If Mr. Mud does not desire to do quality control sampling through the latter stages of his grows, I bet that I can identify a volunteer or two willing to take on that important task.

:roorrip:

Do you ever sample before harvesting?

On my 1st grow I did, mostly because I was anxious to try my fruits of my labor. But really I don't sample on purpose, but will if I accidently break a branch or cut a smaller one which isn't getting enough light, then I will sample it. I actually did with my current Ogiesel, accidently broke a branch, dried it for a week and tried it, was my best ogiesel yet :)

Journal update.....

I just did a trichome check on all the plants..... all clear still, got some time before they are ready :) probably at least 2 weeks out, maybe longer :)

I also flushed my ogiesel and my back middle-left mystery strain, (I think its some kind of og kush by the smell, but different growth traits than a Original OG, so not sure what its crossed with but smells amazing).

They both didn't get flushed when I did my other girls about a week ago so I ran some water though the soil, checked the ppm... The ogiesel was sitting nicely around 800ppm which from other grows seems to be a good place for the runoff, however the mystery strain was sitting around 1600ppm which was too high, so I flushed her out with about 3 gallons of water which brought the runoff down to around 800-900ppm which is acceptable.

I will be also doing the other plants that didn't get the flush treatment last week.

Other than that, the plants I did to a flush on last week really are showing good new white pistil formation and signs of health.

CTlite!!!!!! Stop stealing my photos from 420 Magazine!!!!!!!! I have now asked you 5x to stop taking my photos and using them on your websites, brochures and any other advertising mediums, and yet they keep getting stolen and found on your websites!!!

I know you (CTLite) are watching my journals!!!! STOP STEALING MY PHOTOS!!! You do NOT have my authorization or permission to use my photos. (Especially with the 420 Magazine watermark on them!!!!)

Legally, Ice, I think that once you "publish" those pics, they can be used by the "public" If anything, 420 has skin in this because of their trademark logo; makes it look like 420 mag is endorsing.

That would be only if it was for non commercial use, then it would fall under the "fair use" laws, however using photos for commercial purpose such as them trying to use my photos to promote their lights, does not fall under "fair use" laws and is copyright infringement. They are doing something illegal, I have asked them over 5x now (multiple parties from their company) and they still continue to do it.

And even copying my photos, and then putting them on their brochures!! Thats messed up after I have already asked them numerous times to remove all of my content from every one of their webpages, hard drives, cloud storage and make sure all their employees know not to do this.

They claim "its our new employees that are doing it" which is BS because if thats is true, then why are my photos also on their "Presidents" facebook (now removed after I asked 2x) as well as they included my photo on their fliers. They know what they are doing and are very aware that I am not happy with their unethical practices.

I wouldn't even have had an issue if they would have came to me first, and asked for permission, or even offered to buy the rights to some of my photos, then I would be possibly OK with it... but they didn't and even after being warned, they still continue to rip pages from my 420 Magazine journal and use them without permission.

All I can say is they better stop it...

I also will be watermarking all future photos that I post, with copyright and I already have proof to file copyright infringement complaints if they continue to practice this behavior.

Back
Top Bottom