Icemud's LED Overkill - 3x Advanced LED XTE 300s - Blue Dream - University Hills OG

Re: Icemud's LED Overkill - 3x Advanced LED XTE 300s - Blue Dream - University Hills

Those girls look good Ice.

Thanks 420Pursuit!!!!!

Re: Icemud's LED Overkill - 3x Advanced LED XTE 300s - Blue Dream - University Hills

Great news! I got my new light's yesterday, honestly happy with the wait time. I wasn't any longer then my first order, actually a couple days quicker and it gives me the chance to have the new panels for the flowering tent for at least HALF if not more of the flowering time. Removing the 250w drawing 300w and replacing it with a xte 300. Already swapped out the mars ii (400) in my 2x2, WOW WOW WOW the XTE 100 competes easily with brightness compared to the mars ii using half the energy. It was honestly a shocker to me when I removed the mars and replaced it with the xte 100 how bright the 2x2 was regardless. I definitely see what you meant by the mar has way more "spread" making it way less focused in that 2x2 for brightness, but the mars doesn't;t have lenses or a double lenses . NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MARS BY THE WAY, it's a great unit for the pricing, and it' was flowering that northernlight crop kingseed and she's a monster by far. The xte 300 are a tad heavier then expected, I hope my tent is sturdy enough to hold the xte 200 and the xte 300 .. With the mars in between until I can purchase a full blue panel and a 2x3 tent and then ill swap out the mars for the XTE 100.

Will snag some pictures today when everything is good and going with the new panels. :thanks:

Sick update by the way ice, it's awesome how you've taken the time and wrote out what you' have and contributed to my grow. Appreciate the kind words about the stem size, i'm not sure if it's genetics seeing as she's a bag seed.. but she oddly smells like my blue mystic while she was in veg. She was an accident topped . and then broke another top branch creating 3 mains ish. She trained really nice and easy, I had her under the scrog with the under plant but she wasn't responding as well, took her out tied her down and she turned into this rather neat looking thing! My draw backs at the moment.. are my pot size. Definitely think that could have a bigger impact on my yield or thickness of buds later in the game!

Thats awesome news!!! Yea the XTE's are amazing panels and I am happy you have "upgraded" I do agree that mars work well when used but compared to the XTE's.. completely different ballgame :) So happy that you are pleased with your purchase, I honestly haven't yet used a panel as good as the XTE's.

for those intrsted im sure Brotha might have overlooked it as busy as he is but the onsite discount shows a 5% spring discount but theres a tax discount of 10% till midnight end of the month for advanced led's I figure since this is a advanced led grow and I see a lot of people interested I hope Brotha doesn't mind me mentioning it, and no im not a sponsored grow by them I just love their lights and been using them coming on 3 years with 0 issues so far the code would be TAXRETURN10OFF and I only know this cause im on the mailing list

Plants look Great Brotha

Hey Cronic! ya beat me to it!! way to support our fellow members and of course, never mind another Advanced LED user/lover ;) posting advanced LED info in my journal :) You have been repping them for a long time and I kick myself for not listening earlier :) haha Happy Thursday my friend!!!!

:ciao: Great weekend to ya Ice :thumb:

Had a little fun today with my Magic Butter maker!!!

Mixed up 1 1/2lbs of healthy choice butter, about 1 oz of olive oil, 2 oz (roughly) of bud including 5 strains (blue dream, SFV OG, UVH OG, Harlequin, Bubba Kush). I put it in the magic butter and set it for 8 hours on 190F. I let this finish and then added about 1 cup of r/o water and set it on 190F for another 2 hours. Upon finishing I filtered it through a strainer and then the included mesh bad....

Its kind of a pain in the pooper to squeeze out all the butter, I'm sure a good amount was wasted in the mushy bud, but I got tired of squeezing the bag and threw the ball of wet plant material out, and still managed to get a good amount :)

Into the fridge it goes and will give it a try tomorrow :)

IMG_20150328_113630.jpg
IMG_20150329_023903.jpg

:drool:

butter of green :thumb:

Happy SkunkDaze Ice:)...Got my second XTE setup up in my flower room.....replaced a 700 watt mars and the two side by side there is no comparison to the XTE.....much cleaner looking spectrum....i also did very well with my mars, but not as good or even close to the XTE:).....Advanced Led rocks:)!!

I didn't realize butter needed to be simmered for that long.

Advanced Led's Tax Returns sale ends tomarrow at midnight

use code TAXRETURN10OFF for 10% off your purchase.

:cheer:

well someone has a hard on for me sorry I don't swing that way
ok enough of that bs I don't know stuck up his ass but I know I didn't do anything to this butthead that he should
do that with my nick anywho Have a Great Day Brotha

I didn't realize butter needed to be simmered for that long.

From what I have read, the longer that it is simmered, the more cannabinoids are absorbed by the fat in the butter. I've read that ideal is 8-24 hour simmer. Longest I have gone is about 10 hours...very strong butter.

butter of green :thumb:

I love it! man this was my strongest batch yet :)

well someone has a hard on for me sorry I don't swing that way
ok enough of that bs I don't know stuck up his ass but I know I didn't do anything to this butthead that he should
do that with my nick anywho Have a Great Day Brotha

Hey Cronic! I'm kind of lost as to what this post means...but either way.... Don't let whatever it is get to ya :) Keep on keepin on with your happy go lucky self!!!! Happy Tubesday my friend!

Hey Cronic! I'm kind of lost as to what this post means...but either way.... Don't let whatever it is get to ya :) Keep on keepin on with your happy go lucky self!!!! Happy Tubesday my friend!

the mods were quik on it someone has been posting some nasty photos and last night he decided to use variations of my nick to make new accounts go to peoples journals and post it
just so you know since the posts i was referring to is gone don't mean to sound like im out there somewhere :rofl:

the mods were quik on it someone has been posting some nasty photos and last night he decided to use variations of my nick to make new accounts go to peoples journals and post it
just so you know since the posts i was referring to is gone don't mean to sound like im out there somewhere :rofl:

Wow! thats horrible! at least the mods took care of it.... I didn't see the posts so I didn't make sense of it...haha well its good they are gone :)

yea it wasn't very pleasant to look at

Advanced LED's a winner in my book :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom