In regards to the Moose.

oh no, not another member..... Smokin.Moose, ShadyLady, realtalgrower, Spliff Twister, Grim_Reefer4_20.........
you are all missed...

Whatever happened to Spliff Twister?

realtalgrower, Spliff Twister, Grim_Reefer4_20
are m.i.a.
i remember urdedpal but he seems to obsolete.... what is happening to the members that i once knew?
Shady Lady is not well, last heard is better, but not another word, Smokin.Moose is obvious. i so wish him well. he has been so kind to me. please get well Smokin.Moose.

this is terrible to hear.

but aussie's are tough. i know you'll be yer old... old self soon.

i bet thats one sick fucking spider today.

s4L your post is best when read in steve erwins voice.

those aussie spiders are outrageous
moose really is one cool dude, been PM him this last week.
please get well, and update us as soon as you comfortably can. thanks Mrs Moose for updating his 420 family. peace, drboom.:adore:

I don't have any prayers, but I'll be sending good karma that way.

I just got home to find all these kind thoughts. Thank you all very much. It was a white spider that bit me. I felt it bite me and I swatted it, so I was able to identify it. The white tail's bite is not as bad as the redback spider. I've been bitten by both before. This time, however, I seem to have become sensitised, as I had an anaphylactic reaction. Hospital is never any fun, but last night was a hoot. My friend Matthew hooked his vaportron up to my oxygen mask and we got caught by the nurse medicating. Funny story that I've posted in a thread of it's own.
Anyway, thank you again for caring.

Glad to see ya back Moose . :allgood::smokin3:

wow, i go away for a few days and things happen around here.

so glad that your ok smokinmoose. i was devastated until your post saying your ok. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:allgood::cheesygrinsmiley::Rasta::cool::cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin: G'day Moose and Cheers to you for your rapidly developing recovery!
Now I have to break out my best buds for a long toke in your honor....I'll flash my headlights as I orbit over Australia....my best regards to you & your family!

It's 4 degrees and snowing on the ranges. Blizzards up at Kosciusko. Not very nice weather at all. I heard you guys had a bit of rain the last while. I've been following Wimbledon.

Yeah the weather is absolutely shite.....thunder rain and hail storms...STILL!

Wimbledon?? What wimbledon...lol. Federer is up again today..after his long 5 days off.

Back
Top Bottom