Incredible Bulk - 5 Bucket DWC - 1st Cannaventure From Seed

Reservoir change as needed if you've got something going on. What's the problem?

Here is a real time pic. Bottom left is the one that is not making a comeback from Sunday's nute change

420-magazine-mobile1445430005.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi! The girls look a lot happier this morning day 21 pf 18/6 veg which makes me a happier girl too lol.

Even ReRe my drooper, runt & deformed Incredible Bulk is starting to pick up a little after my attempt to "flush" her FINALLY.

New growth from the 3 which were Topped too!

420-magazine-mobile2140260606.jpg

One out of the three looks like it's praying again. Go fig it's my Afghan, I call her Indi-Solo.

The new roots look great, very white!

I only took scissors to one plants roots. Afterwards I took the cut off to the sink and wash them and found out it was just a nute strain. They did not smell, were not slimy and were still hard so I do not feel it was root rot setting in yet....

I have to step out to do some last-minute Christmas shopping but should be back tonight in full force before lights out!!!

Hi, I saw your other thread as well and I think your plants are fine tbh. Perhaps the nutrients are a little wacky, if something is really wrong. If anything, I might try simplifying. I don't do much to my plants, and while I'm no professional I am using the same method, looks like even the same buckets as you.

If you are still having problems, I would start from the top. Change out your water, make sure you start with very low ppm/ec, fill those buckets to about 1-3 inches below the netpot. Use the lucas formula. You can also put a few capfuls (read: tablespoon) of 3% hydrogen peroxide in the water when you change it. This can help curb disease or bacteria that may have gotten into your water while you were working with it. However, I have read that too much h202 exposure is bad, so given the half-life of h202 adding a small amount once weekly is safe.

You need to be sure no light is getting into the buckets. Make sure you pebbles are covering up all the holes of the net pot. Also be sure that your air stone is positioned as close to center of the bucket as possible and cranked to max. The roots love the air.

Finally.. don't touch your plants too much. They don't seem to like too much handling. Especially if you are having any issues with your plants, you shouldn't be topping or training. From what I've read + a little experience, topping and training can really hurt the growth of a frail plant. Leave that for the healthy babies.

With a clean reset I'm sure you'll be able to eliminate any problems.. if that doesn't do it then something else is going on and it is way beyond my area of expertise, and you should always consider the advice of the more experienced before mine anyway.

Good luck to you, friend!

Hi, I saw your other thread as well and I think your plants are fine tbh. Perhaps the nutrients are a little wacky, if something is really wrong. If anything, I might try simplifying. I don't do much to my plants, and while I'm no professional I am using the same method, looks like even the same buckets as you.

If you are still having problems, I would start from the top. Change out your water, make sure you start with very low ppm/ec, fill those buckets to about 1-3 inches below the netpot. Use the lucas formula. You can also put a few capfuls (read: tablespoon) of 3% hydrogen peroxide in the water when you change it. This can help curb disease or bacteria that may have gotten into your water while you were working with it. However, I have read that too much h202 exposure is bad, so given the half-life of h202 adding a small amount once weekly is safe.

You need to be sure no light is getting into the buckets. Make sure you pebbles are covering up all the holes of the net pot. Also be sure that your air stone is positioned as close to center of the bucket as possible and cranked to max. The roots love the air.

Finally.. don't touch your plants too much. They don't seem to like too much handling. Especially if you are having any issues with your plants, you shouldn't be topping or training. From what I've read + a little experience, topping and training can really hurt the growth of a frail plant. Leave that for the healthy babies.

With a clean reset I'm sure you'll be able to eliminate any problems.. if that doesn't do it then something else is going on and it is way beyond my area of expertise, and you should always consider the advice of the more experienced before mine anyway.

Good luck to you, friend!

Many clouds of Smoke all,.
Tanyeast
WR420
Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey everyone! Hope Santa was good to u.

Plants are still on 18/6 or 16/8 actually now because my timer has been acting up. Need to find the instruction manual. Have to turn on lights every AM manually .

420-magazine-mobile1712532626.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1937068247.jpg

The growth since I last wrote has been tremendous.

420-magazine-mobile1345746228.jpg

My little Re'Re' is doing better too. Growing up a little everyday.

420-magazine-mobile1547489486.jpg

Here is Afghan-Solo. The leaves are so different than the IB's.

420-magazine-mobile340450757.jpg

AS

420-magazine-mobile1543075796.jpg

I have been putting in frozen water bottles into my res to keep temps in the high 60's.

Nutes are all up to 1.4 EC except for A-S because she is more sensitive.

420-magazine-mobile423828075.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1503837567.jpg

Very happy the girls are doing better.

Here's to a Happy & Healthy 2017!!

You might try some Z7 by Flying Skull. Great for hydro grows and really awesome product in general. Keeps your buckets and media clean, improves nutrient uptake and many other benefits for the roots. ALso can reduce nutes by about 25% when using this stuff. For $25 it treats over 400 gallons... Google it and check it out. Solves most root problems usually before they can happen. This stuff really works, not just a gimmick....

You might try some Z7 by Flying Skull. Great for hydro grows and really awesome product in general. Keeps your buckets and media clean, improves nutrient uptake and many other benefits for the roots. ALso can reduce nutes by about 25% when using this stuff. For $25 it treats over 400 gallons... Google it and check it out. Solves most root problems usually before they can happen. This stuff really works, not just a gimmick....

Thanks for the suggestion! I have been sitting here thinking where to go from here???

Right now I am mostlyResearching nutes for flower.

Im about 4 weeks veg now

Back
Top Bottom