Indoor blazing without getting caught

Look I am not going to lie to you, I know what really works here as I spent six years locked up and under guard 24/7... so in those years I learned a few things about the things people think will work and don't. Don't smoke where there is water mist like a shower the smell will get more intense and reek the place up for days not hours! Don't do the dryer sheet, or try to use sprays or cover up the smell... I mean seriously its like screaming that you did something and you want to wave a flag for everyone to come check it out, as it doesn't make the smell go away...

After years of intense testing, what we found worked was getting some "fish aquarium charcoal" the same stuff you find in the carbon filters guys here talk about, the same stuff used in a gas mask filter, and the same stuff used to clean chemicals out of the water, encase you want to know how effective it is. Take a 2-liter bottle or a bigger bottle, we always had easy access to the 2-liter bottles so that is what we used. We drilled or poked some small holes in the bottom end of the 2-litter bottle, and we did this with two different 2-liters. In the bottom we would then put toilet paper and then the charcoal on top of it and then more toilet paper, and we didn't try to fold it up and keep in mind we had the sandpaper toilet paper, if we could get a coffee filter we used one of them. The one 2-liter we filled 1/2 to 3/4 the way with charcoal, very important with 3-4 guys smoking at once and us not getting caught. The other we only filled maybe a 1/4 of the way with charcoal, we used a Bic pen to poke in the cap and some aluminum foil to protect the pen from our joint. One guy would fire it up outside the 2-liter, and then we'd put it in the 2-liter and screw the cap on... the 1/4 of bottle of charcoal was more to allow us to suck air in through the bottom and fire up the joint for a hit, and contain any smoke from the joint burning... The 2nd 2-liter filled with 3/4 of charcoal was what we'd blow our smoke into so the smoke wouldn't be on us, except our breath.

Since I was the 'smart' one of us, I'd make them and in turn I got to smoke it up and while other guys tried the dryer sheets and whatever else, they were getting caught while those who used my system didn't run into a problem unless we got catch with our 2-litters or caught in the act, which opened a lot of doors for me during those years. So there it is, do whatever you want, but I know my system works after 5-6 years of being in some pretty hardcore places, and this is what I learned worked.

Best method I found was to use "negative pressure" and this worked very well many years ago in my college dorm (very strict religious private school).

Take a fan, the box fans that cost $15 work very well and put it in your window. Try to find a fan that is fairly large and moves a good amount of air. Place the fan in the window, with it blowing air outside the window, sucking air from your room. Next, take duct tape and plastic wrap (the kind you use for cooking) and seal the fan to the window, covering all gaps that would allow air in.

If you do this properly, you should be able to walk over to your door and feel air rushing in around the cracks on your door, especially on the bottom of the door.

Now this will prevent any air from leaving your room except out the window. You could bake your room out with 10 joints lit at once and no smell should escape the room :) I wouldn't recommend testing the waters with it, but it will work. I managed to go a full year in a packed dormroom, blazing every single day without any unneeded attention, (that is until someone ratted me out, but thats another story).

The "blowtube" idea works decently too, instead of paper towel tubes we used 1 liter bottles, cut the bottom 1/4 of the bottle off in a cross section way, then packed the bottle with drier sheets. The bottom part of the bottle that was cut off is inverted, holes poked in it to allow air to come through, and then pushed into the bottle where it was cut off, but inverted so it holds the drier sheets in. A little bit of tape to hold the top in place and your set. Blow your hits through the drier sheets and it will help "mask" the scent. It will not remove the pot smell entierly, but it does help make your room smell like fresh laundtry instead of pepe le pew. :)

a lot of these tips are good but a lot of work is there just a method thats easy and effective? Other than just going outside

Back
Top Bottom