Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

re: Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

I switched the cover to a clear one. I have to find a bigger one, they are to tight in there.

Clones_1_.jpg

:peace:

Blueberry & Cream Caramel Update

Hi guys, here are some pics of the plants after their cloning haircut. I also did some resetup of the CFL, changed some bulbs for higher lumen ones and added 2 more ventilators to the main grow area.

Here is the Blueberry #2. She is totally fine after the soil flush. I started bending this one, ill put up some pics of the bending on the next post.
BB_CC_Agst_16_050.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_16_072.jpg

The Cream Caramel:
BB_CC_Agst_16_091.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_16_088.jpg

Here is my favorite Blueberry #1:
BB_CC_Agst_16_039.jpg

After cloning I reorganized the CFLs in the grow area since I wanna try to keep the big 50W close to the top as they keep growing and the side of the pots are not useful anymore. So I got 2 shower bars and set them at the right height to grab the clamps. It worked perfect.
BB_CC_Agst_16_115.jpg

Here are some more pics of the plants: The BB#2 first

BB_CC_Agst_16_125.jpg

Here you can see the 2nd bent on the main stem.
BB_CC_Agst_16_139.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_16_127.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_16_141.jpg

The Blueberry#1

Here she is with 2 big 50w CFLs. You can also see on the left 1 of the 2 Cool Operator Jr. fans.
BB_CC_Agst_16_142.jpg

Here we have the 2 blueberries:
BB_CC_Agst_16_145.jpg

Here is the Cream Caramel:
BB_CC_Agst_16_158.jpg

A couple of pics of all 3:
BB_CC_Agst_16_155.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_16_160.jpg

The clones are doing fine so far. I'll put some pics of the bending I did on the BB#1 next.

SuperCroping the Blueberry

I decided I was gonna do some super cropping to my tall Blueberry. Here are some pics and Info on Super cropping (just in case).

Super Cropping Technique
One method of topping is called Super Cropping. By taking a branch between your forefinger and thumb you can gently crush the branch, causing it to develop multiple branches above the crushed area. You must crush it on the correct side or risk breaking the branch. Just squeeze lightly until you feel the branch give, then let go. If it gives easily then you have crushed it on the correct side. If it is hard to crush and the branch splits then you have chosen the wrong side. Practice makes perfect with Super Cropping.

I usually crush it, bend it away from the HID and then let her stand back up and heal.

PICS: This is the first one i did , 1 week ago.

BB_CC_Agst_16_135.jpg

Agosto13_014.jpg

Here it is healed after a week:
BB_CC_Agst_16_070.jpg

BB_CC_Agst_16_068.jpg

Here is the Second one. Now to the othere side:
BB_CC_Agst_16_071.jpg

Bent_4_.jpg

Bent_3_.jpg

Bent_5_.jpg

The second one is healing fast (usually takes about 5 -7 days).

Ill Post some pics on the mother seedlings later.

+reps for a great little guide on supercropping
the grows looking great man
keep up the good work

you have a great setup. Thanks for the supercropping lesson. Love the pics so keep em coming can't wait to see those beauties flowering!

I am very much enjoying your journal. Thanks for posting.

New Grow: Blueberry & Cream Caramel (Mothers)

Hi guys some Pics taken this morning. They are coming along nice. I'm keeping lights super close, I want them short and stacked right from the begging.

BB_CC_Agst21_013.jpg

BB_CC_Agst21_012.jpg

BB_CC_Agst21_010.jpg

BB_CC_Agst21_009.jpg

BB_CC_Agst21_008.jpg

BB_CC_Agst21_007.jpg

Ill post some pics of the main grow later today.

PS. Thanks for all the good comments and encouragement. I love keeping this journal and I try to update it as much as I can. I really do it for the community and journals and sites like this helped me a lot at the beginning, I think they are very important. Thanks to all for riding along with me.

Grate results on the SC'ing, and as DrKran has explained. With this technique u are able to get multiple branches without actually toping yr plant.

Good work man! luv the seedlings, so just beautiful.

GoodJob Dude! shit is tight. Man your girls are beautiful they love to be photographed too i can tell. they are all perky and the color is awesome. Keep it up i cant wait to see the produce.

Back
Top Bottom