Indoor Northern Lights Feminized - LEDs

Not much new stuff going on. Replies to comments and questions coming tomorrow. Got through the worst part of withdrawals without too much discomfort but wouldn't do that again in a million years.....
12-23-2016.jpg

Thanks for the interest RogueTech. I guess when to change the light cycle depends on how much overhead space you have between the lights and top of the plant. I am just getting mine ready for some upward growth with a dozen or more branches. Just now starting regular fertilizer cycle to get the max out of the soil and fertilizer. The LED's are so low temperature that getting the top of the plant a foot away from the light shouldn't be a problem. But I would watch them for burn real closely. Are you doing a journal on your grow? IF so, send me the link. I will have to look up what a scrog is all about. Right now I am being extremely cautious with the plant due to past mistakes which ruined the harvest. Live and learn I suppose is the goal.....lol. My plant is growing so slow that I'm not sure it would gain another foot in height if I changed the light cycle. How much upward growth you get after changing the light cycle might depend a lot on the genetics and growing conditions. Glad you found my grow. Keep me up to speed on your grow and any suggestions you might have to get the max yield at the end.

Olypenn, I'm glad to find your journal! My started first grow coninsidently around the same day as your's, and under similar conditions up here, so I am really interested in following your grow. I have a 4x4x7' tent using 400w led. Fem White Widow and Crown Royale, also added in CBD Auto Cheese a week late. Everyone in soil and looking good but I'm not sure how long to let the veg go. If I switch my ladies to flower at a height of about 12" will they likely reach harvest at around 3' in height? I've topped already and may attempt a scrog. I'm also wondering when you plan to switch your ladies to flowering schedule? Thanks man.

Thanks again AngryBird. I gave up alcohol 18 years ago and tobacco in 2009. Getting off prescriptions is rough but not impossible. It will just take some time for my chemistry and wiring to re adjust. I really do believe the weed has healing properties like you say. I will just take some time to taper rather than going cold turkey. The last time I did this I went cold turkey and landed in the ER....not advisable. A gradual taper is the only safe way to do it but it takes discipline. My liver got real toxic this time around when I took the steroid inhaler. The dr's hand out scripts like candy. The immune system and liver function to detoxify chemicals is a tricky balance. Another couple weeks and I will be good as gold again. Can't wait to bite into one of those carrots growing along side the medicine. Thanks again. Nice to know there are people out there like you who care.

I can absolutely identify with that.

I was hooked on narcotics for 20 years and now all I do is MJ.

And if I'm just switching my drug if choice then so be it. I know I don't wake up sick from MJ and I know I'm not gonna knock off any stores or anyone for MJ

I am so blessed that I was able to use the healing benefits/properties of MJ and truly believe it can not only heal the body but can heal the soul as well

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just remember.....you never have to feel like that again. The choice is yours brother if you ever need to talk shoot me a message

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:hug: :hug: TO both of you.
My husband is an ex too, heroine and you name it, he has tried it. Personally I don't have the experience, but have a seriously deep knowledge of how it is through my husband. He too has issues and can not take any other medication but MJ.

I am happy to hear you have discipline and YOU will come through :hug: We are here for you :hug:

RogueTech, I just finished some tutorials on scroging. It looks like something I will try. My idea was to let the stems grow upward and then keep on topping but now see with a scrog I need to force them into a horizontal reach rather than so much vertical. I just happened to catch in time to work out. Thanks for the heads up on scroging. Looks pretty cool to me. Maximum yield with limited space. I am learning something new every day. I also need to get some more air inside the closet to keep the plant in motion. Considering my limited space, 2 toppings should be good for this plant. But I could top one more time. My plant keeps bushing out and I am wondering if I should keep thinning the leaves to maximize light and air circulation to all areas of the plant. Any ideas, suggestions?
Later.

I had never before been on pharmaceutical pain med for nephropathy. It's non-narcotic but when mixed with narcotic (hydro/acet) the effect gets magnified. The dr. who prescribed it acted like it wasn't going to be a problem. He was seriously wrong. I'm also taking serious doses of cal/mag to help with the muscle spasms in the legs. When I added the steroid inhaler to the mix, my liver and body went into some kind of toxic crash. I'm down to finishing off with the narcotic and the MM really helps in the afternoon. My wife has always warned me about the pharmaceuticals because she nearly died from an overdose of 14 different med combos her dr. had her on. It took her several years to get through it but is completely drug free for more than 4 years now. She wasn't even doing any narcs.....just other frankensteinish neuro mood crap with injections for asteo arth... Couple more weeks and this nightmare is over.....never again......thanks for the support. Maybe some younger members will read and get the message to stay away from some of the addictive crap.....The dr's lie simply because they don't take the time to know or just really don't care. Even taking a steroid inhaler can do serious damage.....

Back to the grow. I was doing the scrog before but didn't realize it. Funny how you can read something a dozen times over and it doesn't register until the final time. I went ahead and placed the wire hooks and twine back in the mix to train the growth horizontal. Will see how this goes for a couple more weeks. Just bumped the Fox Nute up to 2 teasp per gallon of water....every other watering. Got the ph levels down around 6.3. Happy Holiday everyone. Have a Happy Grow.
NL_LED_12-24-16-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-24-16-1.jpg

Hi Oly
sorry for not being able to join earlier :hug:
Give a big hug to wife too. Some doctors love to write out anything just for the heck of it. I am glad you both choose a clean life without drugs/ meds

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom