Indoor Northern Lights Feminized - LEDs

a humidifier works great xD but a wet towel near the intake fan works good to rais it a little.
how do you use your exhoust fan still on a timer ??? a thermostat works nice. my exhaust works on a thermostat set at 27c and it runs slow at any time but if it heats up above 27c it kicks on at full speed �� this also helps with humidity but if you have a small grow box humidity is always hard to get right. my humidity is swinging from 25% to 55% but my plants are fine have not that many probs with that. high humidity near the end when buds have formed are wurse... and about humidity having more or bigger plants will rais humidity to so it naturaly will be a lower humidity when the plants are small. and when it gets hotter in your grow box the plants wil lose some moisture and this will rais humidity as well �� hope I did not make this to confusing stone of my ass xD

I will give the wet towel idea a try. The portable fan and exhaust fan are plugged into the same timer. They are on for 30 min and off for 30 min. Not sure how to hook up a thermostat or what kind of thermostat to get. What you said makes sense. :thumb: The girl is liking the new Mars300 LED's and small dose of FoxFarm nute. Showing signs of upward growth yesterday. The big stretch is on.....lol....These LED's don't look all that bright when first looking at them but after a few minutes everything looks green and lasts for quite a long time after leaving the grow area. They don't have any UV's but still might do some damage over a long period of time. I've got the closet sealed up pretty tight so no one can see the lights from the outside. This is a lot of fun going stealth with the grow closet. Not sure if I will ever again have an outdoor garden. Gave the quart jars a burp and the aroma of the cured bud is beyond words. A good end result makes everything worth the expense and efforts. But outdoor grows on a small scale are just more hassle than they are worth especially in this rainy climate. That's just my opinion though. When I was doing outdoor grows in Oregon the summer was long and hot and the plants all bushed out usually at 5 feet and above. Couldn't get the water on them fast enough in that summer heat. Nice to live in WA state which is weed friendly but still keep my medical license active mainly because this stuff is for pain relief. The other effects are a bonus. I use those humidity paks to keep it around 62 percent. It really took many tries before getting the humidity in those jars to stabilize. The cured bud is semi-soft to the touch without any feel of moisture. Looking forward to getting the new vape pipe.
20161202_161649.jpg

The pics today. First one of new grow room temp and humidity readings. Looks like a good range maybe with a little more tweak on the upper end of temp and humidity. Pics of jars show humidity and temp readings inside mason jars after 2 months of storage. The packett with number 62 is the humidity stabilizer. It is suppose to keep the humidity inside the jar at 62%. Pretty close at 64%. The other picks are of overnight growth. She is really taking off with the new LED and nute. Any feedback or comments welcome. The moisture on the jar is on the outside and not inside.
NL_LED_12-03-16-4.jpg
2016_Outdoor_Processed-1.jpg
2016_Outdoor_Processed-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-03-16-1.jpg
NL_LED_12-03-16-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-03-16-3.jpg

Today begins training day. The main stems were bunching in the middle competing for light so I pinned 5 back to get them to push outward while trying to go up. I discovered 5 main stems which came from the first topping. Also put in a surge protector with 6 outlets and on/off switch. Better protection for power spikes and also has a switch so I don't have to unplug the timer with the LED plug every time I open the closet. The LED really are brighter than they appear and the effects of looking at them last a long time. There are already more shades of green in nature than any other color and turning the rest of the colors on the spectrum green is a real pain....lol. Any feedback welcome. I will try to stay on the grow journal topic and not get side-tracked into other issues.
NL_LED_12-04-16-6.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-5.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-4.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-3.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-1.jpg

Not much new to report. The plant is growing slowly but not so slowly if you compare pics side-by-side even after just 3 days. Introduced some garden veggie into the grow room. I love carrots and they are easy to grow. The rectangular container is for the carrots. I turned on all the LED's now to push growth. Next week will bump up the FoxFarm nute to 1 full teaspoon per gallon of water. The grow room in general seems to be stable. Wish I had a bigger space to move around but it really doesn't appear to be necessary. One more node and I will top the 5 tops. Thanks for watching and any feedback/suggestions.
NL_LED_12-06-16-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-06-16-3.jpg
NL_LED_12-09-16-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-09-16-3.jpg
NL_LED_12-09-16-4.jpg

On the previous pics, the spots on some leaves are reflected light from water droplets
NL_LED_12-09-16-1.jpg
just in case you wanted to know.

Today begins training day. The main stems were bunching in the middle competing for light so I pinned 5 back to get them to push outward while trying to go up. I discovered 5 main stems which came from the first topping. Also put in a surge protector with 6 outlets and on/off switch. Better protection for power spikes and also has a switch so I don't have to unplug the timer with the LED plug every time I open the closet. The LED really are brighter than they appear and the effects of looking at them last a long time. There are already more shades of green in nature than any other color and turning the rest of the colors on the spectrum green is a real pain....lol. Any feedback welcome. I will try to stay on the grow journal topic and not get side-tracked into other issues.
NL_LED_12-04-16-6.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-5.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-4.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-3.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-04-16-1.jpg
Green color spectrum? Why would you want that green does not help plants

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Been awhile since last post. The dr. gave me an inhaler with steriods for my COPD and it made me real ill. Just got back to normal.....whatever that is on a day to day basis. I did a second topping and now some serious training of branches. The plastic cartons with soil in the pics are carrots. There was some extra space in grow closet so I thought I would see how well carrots would grow along side the MM. Comment and suggestions always welcome.
NL_LED_12-15-16.jpg
NL_LED_12-17-16-3.jpg
NL_LED_12-17-16-2.jpg
NL_LED_12-17-16-5.jpg
NL_LED_12-17-16-4.jpg
NL_LED_12-17-16-6.jpg

:hug: :hug: I hope you are better now :hug: :hug:

Thanks AngryBird, doing much much better. I don't know why I thought I could put steroids in my body. Decided to go all the way with detox of prescriptions. Thank the MM plant gods I get relief from the bud. I hope to have learned my lesson this time around with the pain scripts from the dr.. But already doing better even in detox (at home type).

I believe you can trust your relief/healing with weed. It is powerful, and I never stop to be amazed with what it does.
Detox is hard, but you can do it :hug: I am here for you. write PM just to clean your soul/heart.. doesn't matter what..anything.. I have helped many people in real life with this :hug:

I believe you can trust your relief/healing with weed. It is powerful, and I never stop to be amazed with what it does.
Detox is hard, but you can do it :hug: I am here for you. write PM just to clean your soul/heart.. doesn't matter what..anything.. I have helped many people in real life with this :hug:

Thanks again AngryBird. I gave up alcohol 18 years ago and tobacco in 2009. Getting off prescriptions is rough but not impossible. It will just take some time for my chemistry and wiring to re adjust. I really do believe the weed has healing properties like you say. I will just take some time to taper rather than going cold turkey. The last time I did this I went cold turkey and landed in the ER....not advisable. A gradual taper is the only safe way to do it but it takes discipline. My liver got real toxic this time around when I took the steroid inhaler. The dr's hand out scripts like candy. The immune system and liver function to detoxify chemicals is a tricky balance. Another couple weeks and I will be good as gold again. Can't wait to bite into one of those carrots growing along side the medicine. Thanks again. Nice to know there are people out there like you who care.

I can absolutely identify with that.

I was hooked on narcotics for 20 years and now all I do is MJ.

And if I'm just switching my drug if choice then so be it. I know I don't wake up sick from MJ and I know I'm not gonna knock off any stores or anyone for MJ

I am so blessed that I was able to use the healing benefits/properties of MJ and truly believe it can not only heal the body but can heal the soul as well

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Olypenn, I'm glad to find your journal! My started first grow coninsidently around the same day as your's, and under similar conditions up here, so I am really interested in following your grow. I have a 4x4x7' tent using 400w led. Fem White Widow and Crown Royale, also added in CBD Auto Cheese a week late. Everyone in soil and looking good but I'm not sure how long to let the veg go. If I switch my ladies to flower at a height of about 12" will they likely reach harvest at around 3' in height? I've topped already and may attempt a scrog. I'm also wondering when you plan to switch your ladies to flowering schedule? Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom