Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

Hoi
Everything good, got some sidegrowth commin on most of them.

Heres todays pic

024_080209.jpg

:peace:

lookin good man, i went back and looked at ur pix a week ago, and mine are pretty much at that point. looks like i'm a week after u. Good to know where I should be a week from now!

Thanks Fox
In gona try showing a pic every day, those are nice references for others and for my next grow :) as are others journals ofcourse, i also look at others grows to see where im at.

vegday 16

Everythin runnin stable, might add half ml/l of biobizz grow next watering if i need to water later this week, good idea?

Todays pic

025_090209.jpg

If that is FOX FARMS SOIL, You wont need Nutrients for another 1-2 Weeks.

You got a good thing going, dont risk a small nute burn. Wait till they show a slight yellowing in the leafs.

Nice little indicas.

Thanks for that Horable.
Its bio-bizz allmix, guess the same goes for that one.
Didnt really know when to start the nutes, until i see some yellowing will be :)

That was really helpfull, ill put it in my notes.

Im doin nothin but stickin my finger in the soil twice a day when i go in to fill the humidifier, all good.
Its really cool to have these pics day by day when you can quickly scroll through them, you can see the growth in fast motion :)
Wish i had planned this photographhing better, coulda been cool , next time i will.

Heres todays pic

026_100209.jpg

The other big bang is on the right side and never makes it into the pic :) its lookin like the others, no probs with that one either.

Didnt really know when to start the nutes, until i see some yellowing will be :)
It is ok to start feeding. See below comments. I start feeding at this stage where yours are at.

What nutes agin are you using in the veg stage?
Are you taking these straight into bud cycle? or leaving them at 18/6 for awhile?

I am a soil grower only.

Hoi Cherma, was lookin at your outdoorgrow today, impressive.

I havem in bio-bizz allmix soil and use bio-bizz nutes, bio-bizz grow is the one i had in mind for now.

Theyre goin 12/12 on 18th or 19th this month, mainly because i cant fit them all in if they get too big + the harvest should be enough for me until next grow.

very nice buddy, i wish i was where ur at :( i'm still at a week behind, and i always worry if i'm falling behind!

I also have alg-a-mic and top-max, dont really know when to use them :)
Accordin to bio-bizz own feedinplan i should use top-max and grow all the time but i dont think its a good idea after readin bout nute burn problems

very nice buddy, i wish i was where ur at :( i'm still at a week behind, and i always worry if i'm falling behind!

dont you worry weed grows fast, before you know it you sit there smokin your own homegrown, aint nothin better than that :)

dude, i can't wait to smoke some homegrown

There are roots commin out the bottom of the pots, is it a good time to repot?
Now they would go into two and a half gallon floweringpots and go 12/12 wednesday next week.

Ok i am impatient, they are repotted :)
There were a lot of roots so i guess it was about time, all the roots were quite far down, i guess about 3-4 inch from top of soil.
This i think is because i had some stretching in the beginning and dug them down a bit last repot. This also makes me think that i should start 12/12 sooner than planned to prevent havin the roots locked. ??

Hi Insider,
I am following your grow . I think your babies are beautiful. They look healthy and strong. My opinion is that when you see roots searching for a way to get more sustenance, especially that they are leaving the conatiner to get more, it is time to repot (unless it is a hydo grow)
Your little babies will tell you what they need, you just have to learn their language. That takes experience and knowledge, and you are in the midst of very learned people in this place.
I am a little excitable when it comes to my plants like you. But now I run to the sticky forums look at pests probs, nutrition probs , lighting, soil etc etc. ANd get info there. These fellas know so much.
Haha but you know like when you read a list of symptoms you cannot help but think you have at least one of them!!! Haa, Well thats kinda how I feel about the babies too.
For sure any problems we have the experience growers musta had them at one time or another. You look like you are doing a very fine job. GOod luck and I will continue to enjoy as well as learn from your growing.

Hey fineas, thanks for the comments :)
Yea i figured it was time when roots started growin outside the pot.
Guess im goin 12/12 sunday if thet recover good from todays repot.
I changed from 400wMH to 600wHPS durin darkhours, its first time i use the cooltube and imo the reflector on it sucked. I took one of the adjust-a-wings, drilled two holes to fit the cooltube and there i got a cooltubed adjust-a-wing :)

I agree fineas, heres so much knowledge, if one only had the patience to wait for an answer before taking action :)

No heatprobs with the 600w, temp went from 25 to about 26-27, i just turned up the fan speed a little and now im at 25 again :) They seem to have survived the repotting.

Todays pic, they seem so small in these pots :) i also planted them a bit higher, was so much unused soil in the previous pots, tryin to give the roots more space.

028_120209.jpg

Back
Top Bottom