Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold

Insider they certainly look good after the trans plant.:cool:

How much longer in veg?

Pan4

Hi Pan, if they grow good the next days i was thinkin sunday, if they take a break i think wednesday. As you see from the pic my growspace is completely filled up with these pots so i cant veg for very long due to spacelimitations, its only an 80x80cm tent with 9 25x25x30cm pots. Think they gona fill it up quite nice with a 3week veg.

:peace:

They hang a bit after yesterdays repot, especialy the one in front, looks kinda sad huh :)
Would they fill up the space if i start 12/12 on sunday? i dont remember how much they grow durin flower :)
Some of them had some yellow spot on the leaves, it was time to water so i gavem 1ml/l of biobizz grow.

todays pic 20days veg
020_130209.jpg

Looks a little over watered to me, but what do I know. I'm a noob. haha
On another note, the gals look great man. I can't wait to see the harvest.
I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on your grow, you know, try to learn as much
as I can for when I decide to start mine.
:peace: and :rollit:

Hi GGG91, no overwatering is not the issue, they suffer from the shock of transplanting, but youre right it looks like overwatering :)
Its been about 8 hours since feed and they are all straightening out, even the small sad one in front is raising up.
Made me optimistic again to see they feel good after transplant and first feed.

Insider, they are hanging in there after transplanting ok, looks like. I might suggest another week of Veg time as once they show sex there maybe some more room to cover. They do look and appear healthy, less a little transplant droop.

Cherma Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
Insider, they are hanging in there after transplanting ok, looks like. I might suggest another week of Veg time as once they show sex there maybe some more room to cover. They do look and appear healthy, less a little transplant droop.

Thanks Cherma, No more room to cover cause i used feminized seeds, just to make sure i would fill the place up :)

That's great man. Thanks for filling me in on that matter. :smokin:
Just one more bit of knowledge I can carry on when it comes time for my grow.
Can't wait to see more photo's of the gals.
:peace: and :rollit:

Cherma Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
Have you used these seeds before? I like what I see most definately.
Today 07:31 AM

I did afghan last year, the big bang, white widow and pure gold are new to me. Im happy you like it so far.
I did these new strains to find out what strains do good in my enviroment and my level of experience, afghan i knew would do good, white widow and pure gold seems good too, big bang needs more experienced grower :)

GGG91 Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
That's great man. Thanks for filling me in on that matter.
Just one more bit of knowledge I can carry on when it comes time for my grow.
Can't wait to see more photo's of the gals.

You do right following journals before you start up, bet it gona help you to a better start.

Heres an early update, 12 hours earlier than usual, wont have the opportunity to do one later. Think they are commin up fine, growth has talken on again, think they liked the food :)

021_140209.jpg

Thanks Pan :)
I managed updating at the usual time today too :)
All good id say.
Im still considering 12/12 from tomorrow, will these fill up my space or should i wait a few days?

022_140209.jpg

She seems to have perked up very nicely :slide:
From what I've seen in other journals I'm sure they'll turn that space
into a jungle.
Are you gonna do any LST?

yup, i'm about a week behind, 10 days max. lookin good buddy

GGG91 Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
She seems to have perked up very nicely
From what I've seen in other journals I'm sure they'll turn that space
into a jungle.
Are you gonna do any LST?

Yea im happy they made it so well through my rather impatient and careless transplant.
I was goin to do some LST just to give UntamedFox a stepbystep pictorial but from what i remember from my last grow i decided not to because my space will be filled up anyway and im gona have a hard time watering with LSTd plants in there, Im gona start a 5plant grow right after this in a slightly bigger room, there will be room enough for LST (the purpose of the grow will be makin seeds).

UntamedFox Re: Insider 2009 Afghani, Big bang, White widow, Pure gold
yup, i'm about a week behind, 10 days max. lookin good buddy

Thanks Fox, lookin forward to your pics when you get that new camera.
As you read above the LST wil not happen now but next grow, could get messy in ther if i did it now :)

My light comes of 2hours earlier this time today (16/8) tomorrow ill change to 14/10 and next day is 12/12, meaning tuesday is flowerday :)

Wow that's some plan you've got there. :smokin:
Can't wait to see that one. I'm also interested in the LST process seeing as
I have quite a limited grow space.
That sounds like something I'd try though.
I'd never have to buy seeds again, haha :rollit:

Have some troubled leaves, not much yet, posted about it in the bugs and pests forum.
Everything good though, tomorrow light goes 14/10.
After askin in the budding cycle forum im gona keep the Rh at 30-40%, that is actually perfect cause thats what i get here naturally, a little bit over 30% day and 40-45% night.

Todays pic, not much of a change but here it is :)

022_150209.jpg

nice....I just popped some bang and Strawberry haze from GH....anxious to see how they grow. ....sure hope they are as green as yours.

Those camera colors just aint right, big diff takin pics under MH and HPS, but youre right, they are green :) sure yours will be too, good luck with them.

Hi Insider,
I see your babies today looking pretty good. An experienced grower once told me that any time you repot give the babies some b vitamins. I use Super Thrive. This is a stress helper and especially during repot because the amount of stress the roots go thru (in a human when you touch all the bowels like in OR they go into shock and dont work for a couple of days) Just for a parallel, plants get shocky when you touch their roots.
This is just what I do. Douse your babies with super thrive for one or 2 days before repot. They handle the stress better. I used this for years in my other gardening, but now I know this is good too for these plants too. Also it wont hurt them or shock them either.
Your babies are very nice and look great.. Good luck to you. I am anxious to see them grow up. They take a nice growth sput after they go into flowering, the first time I did the under lights I was amazed how tall they grew even with a little bending.

Back
Top Bottom