Interesting thoughts you've had while stoned?

Our universe is the size of an atom in another universe, and on and on...

Trying to understand space is as difficult as trying to understand the concept of infinity. There comes a time when you must just 'accept', rather than define. Some things in life are simply undefinable lol. No start, no end. Just a middle.

Trying to understand space is as difficult as trying to understand the concept of infinity. There comes a time when you must just 'accept', rather than define. Some things in life are simply undefinable lol. No start, no end. Just a middle.

but its fun to think about the endless possibilites when your stoned :laughtwo:

I often see myself sitting on the head of a comet, speeding through space, and not wearing a seatbelt! The ride is fast and furious, and playing dodgems with any passing Suns, is a treat lol.

I was explained infinity once.And the explanation goes like this Imagine a stone that is a thousand miles by a thousand deep and a thousand miles wide.Now imagine a normal sparrow,comes and sharpens its beak on the stone.By the time that one sparrow wore the entire stone away,that would equal one day of eternity.

That concept is flawed because there is no time in space lol. One day of eternity is an oxymoron.

I've been sitting here thinking about Frank Zappa's song, "You Are What You Is." That is what you is. Or as Popeye used to say, "I yam what I yam."

I should have gotten here earlier I am a month behind.

I hear voices in my head when I'm not around.

I tried that once, wrote them down read them the next day and thought"what a bunch of crap I must have been really wasted"

I had an interesting thought one day but forgot it. Speaking of forgiveness and love, I have been willing myself to love certain unlikeable people at work and it works. It is like how you can make someone's day or ruin it in traffic by giving a wave and a smile or the finger. What power! What responsibility! Like being a little god.
Hear hear!!!

Back
Top Bottom