Interesting thoughts you've had while stoned?

What if weed was legal?
Would the world be a better or worse place or maybe the same?

say I see this site as green, you see this site as green, we could be seeing completly different colors but we were both raised from birth that that color is called green . . i once came close to figuring out the secrets of the universe, then my head hurt so we finished watching natural born killers lol

Sorry this is so late, someone bumped this thread and i saw this post...my dad is "colorblind" and I think about what you said ALL THE TIME! He used to come home with those big green oranges and swear they were orange colored, but they are actually green haha

For me, I was thinking of atoms. And thinking what was inbetween each atom. Was it space/a vacuum? Nothing? Not even time? Something has to exist inbetween each atom.

Telll me yours.

Nothing, just the magnetic field. Something trippy to think about when you're high is that even the densest objects are made up of almost entirely empty space (well over 99% space).

Edit: Spelling

i always find myself thinking of who was the first for what. for example: who was the first person to cut open a pineapple and take a bite. i mean thats one scary ass fruit when you look at it... im sure all yall agree.

When i get high i question a lot of things, and wonder many others. Thats why i keep my laptop next to the couch, every time i ask a question and my friends don't know the answer, i turn to my other friend google. I love to research things, high and sober, and i always find myself reading wikipedia articles. I've probably read the one on marijuana 3 times. Once i was high so i read the articles on all the drugs in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

there is a huge karmic gap with pot the plant and the people.
it on one hand a drrug of use and abuse to some a way to escape reality and not have to think about the improtant things in life sic deflated kid on the couch ads on tv, on the other hand it is a truly life saving medicine to others I have more than one patient that cant get out of bed without it.
the govt sic society at large for whatever karmic reason seems to see the first and not the second thing as the primary thing with pot.
as a result we have a society of people that deprive themselves of the multitude of medical industrial and yes recreational virtues of the green goddess.

ironicly enough when they do start to realize the value of canna and make efforts at normalizing it you have the capitolists that move in and well try to capitolize on it BAD KARMA and again society sees only the first and moves to re-prohibit it again.

i am sorry if this is offensive to those who only see canna as a way to make money but you are the bad karma that will cause reprohibition.
it not the true medical farmer that does it just to help out the sick but the guy who sees this as a way to get rich,on the backs of the sickest people we have in our society and also some of the poorest as well.
shame to those who try to sell medical canna at street prices with the excuse that its the going rate. i went to a norml colo meeting and had a chance to meet these despensarary owners and see their products after one colo springs owner showed me a bag of frickin leaf he sells as "mids" for 80 bucks a quarter i felt like throwing up and had to leave.
80 bucks a quarter for leaf?
BAD KARMA
that is all
btw satori does as promised provide a up thaughtfull high.

I've come to this conclusion.
God created man, man created religion.
Man uses religion to impose his own ideals and gain power and wealth.
There is no God in Heaven or Devil in Hell, but rather it's more personal than that.
Each person is their own God and Devil.
Which ever side is fed more, (ie. environment, experience), wins.
Marijuana feeds the "God", or positive side.
So keep tokin'!:grinjoint:

I've had waaaay too many to list here, but one thing that really throws my mind for a loop is when I look at the moon in the clear night sky and think "Thats a huge ball of rock a quarter of a million miles away." Think of that, and try to look at the moon with perspective. Its humbling.

The most interesting one that i can recall accurately right now would be the one time when I started to think about everything as a science experiment like we were lab rats. I got goin' on about how the universe could be a very well painted box and we're about the size of an atom or so in the "2nd world." The "2nd world" is the people that are conducting the experiment and they're studying us for some reason. Like, they are setting up if something major in history happened differently. I can remember one where I got on about if the south won the civil war in the "2nd world," they are conducting this whole world and everything having the north win to see how it would play out. Get it?

It's startin' to get me thinkin' and I'm not even stoned. --Damn.

Consider a point in space. It has no dimension. It only represent a location. With two such points you have a line. For any two points in space any distance apart, consider the implied line. How many points are there on the line?

I believe there is an infinite number. There is no space between any of the points, since the points have no dimension. To try to "pinpoint" any one point on the line you would keep halving the distance between two adjacent points. This would have to happen an infinite number of times, until eventually you'd slip through a hole in the time/space continuum.

Or as Steve Martin used to say, you'd have to get really small.

This is a better definition of the word "asymptotic" than the one in the dictionary. Good sativa's make me think about math sometimes.

Just how does that Universe work anyway, inquiring minds want to know;)

Consider a point in space. It has no dimension. It only represent a location. With two such points you have a line. For any two points in space any distance apart, consider the implied line. How many points are there on the line?

I believe there is an infinite number. There is no space between any of the points, since the points have no dimension. To try to "pinpoint" any one point on the line you would keep halving the distance between two adjacent points. This would have to happen an infinite number of times, until eventually you'd slip through a hole in the time/space continuum.

Or as Steve Martin used to say, you'd have to get really small.

What is the universe expanding into?

During the big bang the matter inside the little point expanded billions of miles in a billionth of a second. So you can travel faster than the speed of light!

And here's some notes from my phone that I was very baked when I wrote:

"Caveman abe simpson origional finding of fire with hash pipe."
"robot chicken show with 4 mini episode ideas. Dragon ball z with spit characters."
"If it bleeds you've engaged in heavy duty anal sex"
"Painting. Ian draw gorillaz but with pillows robots red japan sky"

Caveman abe simpson origional finding of fire with hash pipe."
"robot chicken show with 4 mini episode ideas. Dragon ball z with spit characters."
"If it bleeds you've engaged in heavy duty anal sex"
"Painting. Ian draw gorillaz but with pillows robots red japan sky"

You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind! Like mine!
LOL :grinjoint:

Lol, well I was extremely high one day and I told my friends the meaning of life... See if you can prove me wrong on this eternal question which I think has a very simple answer...
"To survive long enough to reproduce." This is the meaning of life. There is no spiritual/deeping meaning or anything, it is natural instincts of our race and in my opinion the only reason we are on this earth. Prove me wrong why this is not the meaning of life I would love some feedback lol!

Lol, well I was extremely high one day and I told my friends the meaning of life... See if you can prove me wrong on this eternal question which I think has a very simple answer...
"To survive long enough to reproduce." This is the meaning of life. There is no spiritual/deeping meaning or anything, it is natural instincts of our race and in my opinion the only reason we are on this earth. Prove me wrong why this is not the meaning of life I would love some feedback lol!

Lol smoke another one bro,
That's one way to look at it I guess..
But a lot of people can not reproduce or will never have children.
So what is their purpose? Do they not have a purpose?
Live life and love that's my purpose.
:peace:

If we live in a 3rd demension and are constantly searching for the fourth, are there people in the the 1st and 2nd looking for ours?:bong:

The fourth dimension is generally recognized by theoretical physicists to be time (or space time).

I watched a fascinating show about a month ago on superstring theory. These guys were talking about there being 10 dimensions in all, and they walked through each one so a layman could understand. I was in a properly adjusted state of mind at the time and was able to follow what they were saying, but this stuff is too far over my head to be able to repeat in a coherent manner.

Isn't cannabis wonderful, it sparks the curiosity and makes you want to understand how the universe works.

Back
Top Bottom