Intro

Hi Pistol and welcome to :420:
There are a lot of friendly growers here that will pass on their knowledge. Feel free to participate and put in your 2 cents worth :)
A good place to pick up information is in the Grow Journals area. The journals in progress are good for getting info, as a lot of growers participate and help each other.
I know it may be intimidating for a first time poster, but once you feel more comfortable, we would be interested in your current state of growing. Have you started, are you getting info for first grow, or are you a seasoned grower?
Enjoy your stay here and looking forward to your contributions. :)

Thanks I'm trying to figure out how to upload photos to a thread.
If you are on a computer, on the menu bar click on Gallery, then click Upload to gallery. Once you have them uploaded, it's just a matter of clicking on the "My Photos" tab on the bottom of the post window.
I don't use my phone or the phone app, so if that's what you are using, maybe someone will pop in and help. I do believe you can go to "web view" from your phone and find the upload area that way as well, but could be wrong.
420 wants you to upload to your gallery before you post. Good luck!
:thumb:

Hey Pistol, Welcome to 420. Glad you found the best kept secret on that ol' interweb. Hope to see you around the journals. Stop in and get to know some of the people. Happy Growings!

Back
Top Bottom