Introducing Myself - New Grower and New Here

toydollz

Hi all!

I saw the Luck Summit online and Rocket Seeds was a sponsor and that really hooked me. I have been thinking about growing for a long time now and have finally taken the plunge.

I have a grow journal Thread 'Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower from Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary' Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower from Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Well, hello, and thank you for reading. More soon.

Hi all!

I saw the Luck Summit online and Rocket Seeds was a sponsor and that really hooked me. I have been thinking about growing for a long time now and have finally taken the plunge.

I have a grow journal Thread 'Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower from Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary' Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower from Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @toydollz. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::cheer::theband::cheer::party:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @toydollz

I see you have a journal already. :welldone:
What kind of questions do you have about growing?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi all!

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you, CaptainLucky! Lol the rowdy animations I love it.
I am trying to figure out where to post my update. Our seeds as of an hour ago are on a paper toweled plate. I wonder if I just do a new post and then 420 Magazine magically places it under my first post. Hmmm....

Welcome to 420 Magazine Toydollz!
Will check out your Amnesia Haze grow and wishing you a bountiful harvest.
Thank you, Rolling Green! And I love your nickname!

Thank you! I love the quote on your signature :D😂🤣😅

Thank you, too!
I got inspired through a car sticker I saw 2015 in Marina, CA.
It's from the szene at court of the movie Blow

20150812_115511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom