Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Invi :) so sir out of your current harvest what was your most enjoyable smoke?
Don't say I can't pick lol if it had to be your last blunt.... Which would it be? :)
Shame about your reveg :( mine went the same I'm back to seedlings again too. But it's a mystery this way :) you never can be sure what ur guna get

Invi :) so sir out of your current harvest what was your most enjoyable smoke?
Don't say I can't pick lol if it had to be your last blunt.... Which would it be? :)
Shame about your reveg :( mine went the same I'm back to seedlings again too. But it's a mystery this way :) you never can be sure what ur guna get

Yeah it was a painful loss. Wish i could have kept them, still no idea how ill manage next summer with the clones. They just die in 35-40 degs...

I think my fav from this AND last harvest was the Herer. I have to stick to it :grinjoint:
All of them is nice really, i cant complain.

I have to pop the seeds in a week or two.. think its about 6months to raise and train a seedling so i need to start if im to finish before next april/may. Wonder how long it takes to fill the scrog, hope 6 months will be enough.

I think next strains will be
Herer,
Lemon - i will get a nice skunky pheno, had the chance to taste it and its really really nice,
NL Blue,

And then one or 2 from Widow, OB and perhaps blueberry (only indica dominant seed i have apart from NL). Though i know Med is probably right and this aint the best blueberry strain.. wish i had easy access to seeds.

Hope all is well - good weed folks :)

Happy Happy Weed Day INVI:high-five:!!!Have Not Been Around For A Few Days, All Because Of Personal Problems. Glad To See Your Site Is Still Kicking Along Gracefully:bravo:!!! Which Is All One Can Ask For, I Guess!!! DB Is On Vacation I See, I Cannot Even Send Him A PM, I Hope He Did Not BLOCK ME?!? Oh Well If He Did, I Am Sure He Has His Reasons, And If It Has To Do With A PM I Sent Him About The SANDBOX, I Can Understand Why. Anyways All, Have A Wonderful Weed Day:yahoo:!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Hope the problems got sorted!
Have a nice time in your wonder-garden James :)

Think i can soon start up the journal proper again. Feels a bit stupid to do it without any actual plants =)
On the other hand its kinda relaxing not having to watch out for them. This whole legal stuff adds a stress factor that i really dont need in my life... and since i have the goodies now i just enjoy and relax muha.
Someone should send me a work invite to a legal state so i get the visa :):)

Im trying again Bluehell (Dj Short), it is a Blueberry cut from Dj Short,had it last May / June... very good strain, the taste & smell is very nice, i had de Sativa pheno, im hoping for one Indica pheno this time :) we will see... Good luck Invi

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Well, guess what happened - my job required me to move to a legal state..
Muhahaha.

Anyone still around? Thinking of just walkin to the shop to buy a herer and cheese clone.
They have bubble gum and orange bud too, but im not sure about those two.

Anyway, cheers, if anyone is reading this :D

Back
Top Bottom