Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Welcome Back Invi!!! And Happy Sativa Day To You As Well Ser:high-five:!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Thanks James!!
Missed you guys! Could not log on though, since the company i was at has some traffic filter - did not want local IT to see my interests :)

Here I thought I would never again see such beautiful pic's! Thought maybe you deserted, got busted, plants died and had mental collapse...Anyway, I wanted to ask for a long time and since you mentioned "310", what is that, and does it have anything to do with what 420 is, which you know, I have no idea either!

Luckily nothing bad happened, was even having a bit of holiday! Poor NL Blue, Herer and OB - i will miss them =(. Please send the vibes to Lemon and Widow, especially Lemon looks pretty bad... no idea whats wrong, many lower leaves and some bud sites dried off. Gave her half veg nutes, but she is really pale too.
4/20 is i think is the veg flowering schedule, but maybe i got it wrong. 310g is just the yield i have :)

Wow the tealantchsla looks good but not as good as those jars :)

I could put poor pokie in a weed jar to double the pleasure :)

I love tarantulas and i hate mosquitos :high-five:
:high-five: :)
Ps: WHAT A BEAUTY! The jars and the lady tarantula.

Thanks Med!! :thanks:

I have to start thinking about next strains, since i have 2 plants going only. No idea what to pick... still has these:

Delicious Seeds
- Critical Super Silver Haze
- Critical Jack Herer
- NL Blue

Dutch Passion
- Dutch Haze
- Blueberry
- Orange Bud

Greenhose
- Super Lemon Haze
- Jack Herer
- Arjan's Strawberry Haze
- White Widow

Maybe Blueberry could be one, but i need 1 more at least. Maybe 2 :)

Happy Skunkday Invi!
got you a pretty nice stash I see and a new friend. Right On Brother!!:circle-of-love:

Happy Skunkday Invi!
got you a pretty nice stash I see and a new friend. Right On Brother!!:circle-of-love:

Hello Sir!! :)
Pity my new friend is not that friendly. But it will be a real beauty when grown up - think its the best lookin spider species ever.. Usually only bother with animals that can love me back, but couldn't resist this time :)

:thanks:

Im pretty good saying what strain in that list is good but im better saying what are the bad ones... :)

Delicious Seeds
- Critical Super Silver Haze -Cant talk, never tried.
- Critical Jack Herer - ^Same
- NL Blue - This one must be good medicine, i want to try it!

Dutch Passion
- Dutch Haze - Never tried.
- Blueberry - Lots of hermies, believe me, you almost can laugh about it. Weird Phenos.
- Orange Bud - Hermies but one pheno on that strain is very good!

Greenhose
- Super Lemon Haze - You already know the right pheno on this one is excellent.
- Jack Herer -Classic
- Arjan's Strawberry Haze - Weird Phenos
-White Widow - One nice pheno!

Im pretty good saying what strain in that list is good but im better saying what are the bad ones... :)

Delicious Seeds
- Critical Super Silver Haze -Cant talk, never tried.
- Critical Jack Herer - ^Same
- NL Blue - This one must be good medicine, i want to try it!

Dutch Passion
- Dutch Haze - Never tried.
- Blueberry - Lots of hermies, believe me, you almost can laugh about it. Weird Phenos.
- Orange Bud - Hermies but one pheno on that strain is very good!

Greenhose
- Super Lemon Haze - You already know the right pheno on this one is excellent.
- Jack Herer -Classic
- Arjan's Strawberry Haze - Weird Phenos
-White Widow - One nice pheno!

Seems we have similar experience about DP - i remember even one of their strain photos on the seedbank page has a banana :)
Would be nice to find that OB and WW pheno.
And once i gotta grow purple buds :) Dunno why i want it so much...

Sending positive ganja karma Invi!

Thanks DharmaBud! Hope it will work :)

haha, thats for people who likes balls... :) but good luck Invi! hehe

I have 5 seeds of CBD CREW Skunk Haze, is a Dutch Passion & CBD CREW work... more than one pheno with 10% CBD, thats wonderful!

Would be so happy to find a good OB and Blueberry pheno. Dont think i stand a chance with the 2-3 seeds i have of each :)
I only think about it because first i had no idea about DP hermies, was growing 3 strains from them (all had bananas i think) - but the pollen was really not potent. I even tried to spread it on a bud but there were very few seeds at the end. None of them were real hermies, they just had bananas here and there.

Think Herer could stay then, i like it pretty much myself, but this pheno is gone so who knows what the next will be like...

That CBD SkunkHaze looks nice. Let me know when you pop one :)

I just can hope better luck with the hermies for your next grow man, you will have the good phenos, you deserve it :)

Ps: I know this is stupid but i was thinking if someone was mad with other person and that person said to the other , "I hope you get aids in the future". That would be so stupid, dont know why im still laughing about that too... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Happy Tokesday Invi:)

Unfortunately lemon and widow gave up the struggle - think the 35+ degs hurt them too much.. :rip:
What a shame, this lemon pheno is a fantastic smoke.

Gotta start from seeds again... and again... unless i can figure something to keep them alive in veg during whole summer.

This also means i will have to start soon if i want to finish before next summer. Gotta pick the strains already.

Herer is great, i have to pop another one of that, NL is very nice too. Have to decide if i need a new WW pheno or not, and also if i should dare try raising a blueberry - all the hermies from dutch passion makes me feel insecure...

Maybe an aeroponic cloner could help keeping clones alive in 40 degrees - not sure if i can keep the plants in that for 2 months or so.

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Good weed!

:)

It seems crazy that in seed bank pictures they would include a hermi dam that's not good for business it would put me right off thinking "if anyone's getting that germ pheno...it's bound to be me" lol

With DP you are almost sure to have a few bananas on the way, no need to worry about that. :)
You can worry about pollen potency though - usually its quite weak, but who knows for sure...

Happy Happy Weed Day INVI:high-five:!!!Have Not Been Around For A Few Days, All Because Of Personal Problems. Glad To See Your Site Is Still Kicking Along Gracefully:bravo:!!! Which Is All One Can Ask For, I Guess!!! DB Is On Vacation I See, I Cannot Even Send Him A PM, I Hope He Did Not BLOCK ME?!? Oh Well If He Did, I Am Sure He Has His Reasons, And If It Has To Do With A PM I Sent Him About The SANDBOX, I Can Understand Why. Anyways All, Have A Wonderful Weed Day:yahoo:!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Back
Top Bottom