Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Hey, invi, I'll be starting a Caramelo next month! How did you like it? I'm thinking it should be a keeper - plan to take cuttings.

Hey Graytail!

I loved the caramelo - really higy and very active, almost no stoney effects. And yield was nice from it - i almost got almost as much as from critical sensi star on per plant average (but then again i could have messed up my sensi stars - this is my second grow only).
All is documented in the first journal, and its really short too.

Some pics to tease you if possible :)
She is on the left, middle is sensi star, right blueberry with the usual N od again :)

From sensis i had maybe 90-130 wet gs, and from cara it was around 100 or bit higher. It was a kind of 'sog', but each plant got topped/fimmed once or twice. I had 2 quite different phenos though (one was little better yielder then the other, but both had very similar taste and effects), not sure how stable the strain is.

Your journal is on going is it not invi? Right now re veg seems to be a hot topic on 420
Ur journal will battle on if u wish it sir

You are damn right i wish :)
Gave the girls some veg nutes, hope they get a bit more green, and lemon wont get another N od :)

Hey Graytail!

I loved the caramelo - really higy and very active, almost no stoney effects. And yield was nice from it - i almost got almost as much as from critical sensi star on per plant average (but then again i could have messed up my sensi stars - this is my second grow only).
All is documented in the first journal, and its really short too.

Some pics to tease you if possible :)
She is on the left, middle is sensi star, right blueberry with the usual N od again :)

From sensis i had maybe 90-130 wet gs, and from cara it was around 100 or bit higher. It was a kind of 'sog', but each plant got topped/fimmed once or twice. I had 2 quite different phenos though (one was little better yielder then the other, but both had very similar taste and effects), not sure how stable the strain is.

Dynamite invi! That's just the sort of high I'm looking for. I'm trying out some of these award winning hybrids to see if you can't get a decent sativa buzz off such gorgeous, well-behaved plants. Jamaican Dream is a real pretty one so far at 58 days, and she supposedly has the sativa high like the Caramelo.

Great lookin' plants! :bravo:

I grew it, great weed..........low yielder......

Any idea why? Did you veg it long enough?

I think I'm gonna have that disappointment with my Super Lemon Haze - the dratted thing didn't stretch! I was all concerned that a haze would get too big, so I stuck it into 12/12 at 2 weeks. She topped out at a measely 23 inches. Grr! There apparently is a short pheno and I musta got one.

Weird, i had the same with my SLH. She had the least strech of all the currernt strains. Even though se was vegged under HIDs for 2 weeks longer than all the others!

I found Jamaican Dream at Eve seedbank... wow 42-45 days flower they say.. My Cara needed more like 65.

Any idea why? Did you veg it long enough?

I think I'm gonna have that disappointment with my Super Lemon Haze - the dratted thing didn't stretch! I was all concerned that a haze would get too big, so I stuck it into 12/12 at 2 weeks. She topped out at a measely 23 inches. Grr! There apparently is a short pheno and I musta got one.

Of course I could have vegd it as long as I preferred, what I notice is that the highest quality weed plants seem to be low yielders, if I do a run, all the plants will get the same treatment, and I am perpetual, but the timing has got to be in two month increments, so, if I have a plant I want to veg longer, it's going to have to be in veg for another 2 months to make the next flowering cycle. Two months longer means it's going to be bigger than the main run, as I usually veg for 5 or 6 weeks. Different size and maturity of different plants always gives me a pain in my ass, they grow so differently sometimes. I have had my best runs growing the same strain.

good morning and Happy Skunkday Invi:)

Weird, i had the same with my SLH. She had the least strech of all the currernt strains. Even though se was vegged under HIDs for 2 weeks longer than all the others!

I found Jamaican Dream at Eve seedbank... wow 42-45 days flower they say.. My Cara needed more like 65.

I took pics today. Here's my Jamaican Dream at 58 days, 20 days since first pistils. She's been picking up speed, so she might actually finish in under 50 days:

DSCN12984.JPG

DSCN12668.JPG

Good Weeed Day Invi!!!

good morning and Happy Skunkday Invi:)

Good weed and best wishes to you guys! :) Its a great morning, the first widow popcorns have just dried so i will test her finally!
could it be widosday or something :)

I took pics today. Here's my Jamaican Dream at 58 days, 20 days since first pistils. She's been picking up speed, so she might actually finish in under 50 days:

She looks very nice! Pity you dont make a journal Graytail. Great healthyness, she looks much better then my lemon ever did to be honest :)
Im a bit lost with your numbers though..

Good weed and best wishes to you guys! :) Its a great morning, the first widow popcorns have just dried so i will test her finally!
could it be widosday or something :)

She looks very nice! Pity you dont make a journal Graytail. Great healthyness, she looks much better then my lemon ever did to be honest :)
Im a bit lost with your numbers though..

Thanks for the reps, invi!

Sorry, she's 58 days from sprout, showed her first pistils 20 days ago, and just might finish in another 30 days, for 50 total days in flower, close to the 45 days claim. I kinda doubt it, though ...

[Edit] I have great hopes for this strain - love the vigor and habit - and it's supposedly a nice sativa buzz - have two cuts from her vegging right now

Happy Weednesday Invi:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom