Is it flush & harvest time?

fuzzy911

Hi all,

2 out of 3 of my girls look like they might be ready for their last flush before harvest, currently starting week 7 of flower, i expect to give them plain water for 2 weeks after the flush, btw should i PH the water or 7-7.5 is OK in the last period?:

here's a pic of a cut leaf tip from one of the top colas bud
Still00014.jpg

Still0002.jpg

Here's a photo from a distance:
20150516_114906_1_.jpg

20150516_115020_1_.jpg

The 3rd plant is taller and strechier and i guess she needs more time because tric count is way lower then the other 2 and she looks more sativa then indica guess she needs more time before i flush her?

Just remember this - there is a 14 day harvest window - within that time frame one needs to determine what type of "effect" one wants, many like a 50/50 mix (50%milky/cloudy and 50% amber) Your plants are ready Your 1st picture needs one more week for harvest window (because of # of clear tic's):goodjob:

Nice work man, nice trichs. Is this your first grow? I hope to see beautiful results like this. I'm a noob but from what I've read, safeman is right that you have a lot of clear trichs in that first pic. For the effect I crave, I'll be looking the fewest clear trichs, mostly mikly, with as few amber as possible. I hope for as little couch lock as possible. Good luck and nice work!

what strain?

Thanks for the advice guys, the slight nute burn and and some amber trics i saw in other examination made my mind
i flushed it today, adn gonna give them 1-2 weeks untill i see 90% cloudy trics.

1st grow, mix nirvana Master Kush & White Widow, cant tell wich is wich.

On a side note, look at the trics on the actual buds, not the leaves. The leaves mature faster I believe so don't even look at them imo. From the pic everything looks clear still so probably 1-2 weeks until cloudy trics show up. I wouldn't do it unless you have 5% amber or more too

Hey man!

What a beautiful job you're doing!

At the end of the day, you're going to be the one to make the choice to harvest. Regardless of what others say. Because you see it first hand.

However, a wise man once told me "if you think you're ready for harvest, wait a week." And I think that you can apply that here. I would aim for 10 weeks. And start that flush next week. Give her one more week to do her thing. It's amazing how much larger they get in the last couple weeks

Hope that helps. I look forward to see you do yo thang!

Might have a another couple of weeks tho ?

See all those white pistils/hairs on ya bud, well when the plant starts to ripen up those will start to turn a burnt orange color it is pretty clear sign the plant is maturing & ripening :thumb:

I normal wait in till some 30% to 50% of pistils have change color as another method to gauge when to start the flush, it is a little more old school method tho...

I agree: there is a chart showing the 4 stages of ripeness - they are clear ; cloudy; milky, amber. -probably on this site some were

Like everyone has said, its up to you at this point. I would give it another week or two before final flush, then a week later I would harvest. But that's me, I like couch lock effect! Other than that your grow is AMAZING! Well done brother! Just start week 7 tomorrow myself. Your getting me all excited! :popcorn:

So we are almoast a the end of the 8th week, these are supposed to be samples from the MK:

27051.jpg

Tell me what you think, i guess 1 week to harvest, the strangest thing happened, last few days it looks like the buds really started to develop and produce new pistils, weird, its ike it was shocked and now back growing. it happened a few days after i flushed her.

Damn fine work thus far, wow that's beauty. OP what are your thoughts on amber, what's your percentage?

I agree another week or two - unless you are growing for medical purposes then harvest at 30% cloudy. You do know the longer harvest (amber color tic's) the body effect - then again many like a 50/40 mix (50% cloudy/milky - 50% amber) Your plant looks great and good picture - thanks for sharing - keep us post and take picture (if possible) when you are going to harvest

can see some clear and milky/cloudy colored trichomes - how long in flower ? it is in the harvest window ( 2 week) if you harvest now or when you have 80% cloudy + you have reached the highest thc value - when you see amber trichomes they turn amber at the rate of 5% per week so if you flush when you see the first amber trichome (2 week) you will have 85% cloudy 10% amber 5% clear - Hope this helps you know harvest is a personal thing

I like a more hyper high so as soon as i see any amber i give it a week then chop. my current grow is gonna finish up at 8 1/2 weeks with probably 5% amber.

NICE BUDZZZ!!

Back
Top Bottom