Is it male?

:D no one knows where seed came from, it's indica based on fact that it grows small and bushy as i was told.
but 1 white hair what does it mean? :D

:D no one knows where seed came from, it's indica based on fact that it grows small and bushy as i was told.
but 1 white hair what does it mean? :D

It means you are the father of a shim. Chop it up and toss it into your compost pile. It is predominately male, and (IMHO) it's not even good for pollen, because any plant that displays hermaphrodism that early and easily will carry that tendency in its genes.

what is this balls like a thing on female plant? it has lots of hair but what are thoes balls?

That is what my 2 male's sacs looked like when they first appeared. They came in opposite like that in the nodes. I don't see any white hairs in this pic. Are you sure it's female? Green spicules form on both sexes. If what you think are "hairs" are green, they are not female preflowers.

White hairs will be very fine, like cat hair.

Hi Tsilo,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Uploaded to gallery sry
IMG_20160505_243050380.jpg

this female has balls kinda things on lower knobs every top has lots of hair but those look like balls is it herm or is is normal? it's in flowering stage 4 days
does stress really changes sex of plant?

Back
Top Bottom