Is my it ready for harvest?

psao

So my plant is in flowering and the trichomes are milky reddish and some of the trichomes are brown and look a little wispy. I was thinking that i would harvest them today but i wanted to know what you guys/girls think about it. I'm not too sure how far along they are but I'm guessing that i planted it around the end of juneish. pictures are below. They have been growing in the sun which is very strong where i live.

Photo Album - Imgur

Sorry, typo in the title: "is my plant ready for harvest?"

Hi Psao...The site has a gallery where you can upload your pics from, using an outside site is not allowed. Check out the gallery tab at the top of the page. From you description it sounds like your plants may be ready. If the trichomes are brown/amber but you also said you started toward the end of June so it sounds like it's just about ready. It really depends on you and what kind of high you want. The more amber the more of a couch lock. And sunlight is the best light there is. Welcome to 420magazine and happy growing. Also try checking out some of the links, I do believe there is one about harvesting and trichomes.

Dammit, well i don't really care about the high I'm just about the therapeutic cannabonoids like cbd and such. Does it matter when you harvest for those? and ill try and put some pics into the gallery but i have six pictures so its a little tedious to do that. why is it that you aren't allowed to use outside sites? Thank you for replying so fast !!!

If you want CBD then you should firstly grow indica plants. Also you should just wait to harvest until the tricomes are like 90% amber which will happen near the very end.

THC turns in to CBD as time gos on.

that plant has a ways to go ... for the type of meds you need the longer you can wait the better. The problem is bud rot. Towards the end watch them close. Are you looking in a microscope or are you talking about the pistols (hairs) when you say " the trichomes are milky reddish and some of the trichomes are brown and look a little wispy" Trichomes are the tiny drops of resin on the leaves that you can barely see without a microscope

Back
Top Bottom