Is there anything that can be done to prevent getting the MUNCHIES!?

followed by another large meal right after getting high haha I love food part of the reason I still toke these days

just put your foot down and not give in to buying and spending money on that crap.
If I don't have munchies around me I usually don't need them. Get healthy or low calorie snacks that do the trick. I can just eat 1 fig newton or chewy bar and be satisfied.

just put your foot down and not give in to buying and spending money on that crap.
If I don't have munchies around me I usually don't need them. Get healthy or low calorie snacks that do the trick. I can just eat 1 fig newton or chewy bar and be satisfied.

thanks but easier said then done but i will buy more healthy things

indica makes you hungry, sativa makes you think...
try getting your hands on some sativa, that will help...
and while i don't recommend coffee, if you already drink it, that will counter the munchies by suppressing the appetite...
drinking lots of water can help too...

If you don't want the munchies, after your plants amber out, let them go an extra few days. The more mature plants don't seem to give me the munchies, that goes for sativa or indica.

I smoke to eat. But anything taste good high so snack on baby carrots or something good for you. mmm baby carrots and honey mustard dressing.. yum. Granola bars are one of my favorite somewhat healthy munchie snacks.

Eat a couple of cold power bars. Your jaw will be so tired you couldn't chew to save your own life after a few bites.

Not sure how appealing this is, but I once had a nutritionist tell me that you burn more calories eating celery than the celery has in it. So - small celery sticks? Ants on a log (lol)?!

In all seriousness, I go for vitamin water and low-cal granola bars or sometimes an apple, etc. Otherwise, when I want the joy brought from tasty food when blazed I make sure to eat light earlier in the day. Shopping when you are not hungry or blazed helps if you can "just say no" to the snacks at the store... If you ain't got it, you can't munch on it.

I smoke to eat. But anything taste good high so snack on baby carrots or something good for you. mmm baby carrots and honey mustard dressing.. yum. Granola bars are one of my favorite somewhat healthy munchie snacks.

Eat a couple of cold power bars. Your jaw will be so tired you couldn't chew to save your own life after a few bites.

will do budz thanks lol

Not sure how appealing this is, but I once had a nutritionist tell me that you burn more calories eating celery than the celery has in it. So - small celery sticks? Ants on a log (lol)?!

In all seriousness, I go for vitamin water and low-cal granola bars or sometimes an apple, etc. Otherwise, when I want the joy brought from tasty food when blazed I make sure to eat light earlier in the day. Shopping when you are not hungry or blazed helps if you can "just say no" to the snacks at the store... If you ain't got it, you can't munch on it.

ye i heard the same thing ill try it thanks

why the hell would you not want the munchies?!

I love the munchies!:popcorn:

If your worried about gaining weight then my only suggestion would be dont eat as much or eat healthier..pretty simple.

Kinda hard to stop the munchies though, kind of inevitable.

indica makes you hungry, sativa makes you think...
try getting your hands on some sativa, that will help...

Ive always found true sativas to make me hungry thats weird. i always medicate with diesel when i need to get hungry..lol i always eat prior to smoking...eating after somehow takes away the high....

everyone's body chemistry reacts differently to different things...
sativa can make one person motivated, energetic and hyper with no appetite...
then make another person more balanced, calm, focused and hungry...
it all depends on the person, their diet, the strain, dose, etc...

Ive always found true sativas to make me hungry thats weird.

i usually dont get the munchies anymore unless i have food in front of me....then i just cant resist. my biggest deal is cotton mouth so i drink tons of water....maybe this is why i dont get so hungry?

Back
Top Bottom