Is this Calmag deficiency? Please help my young girl

Here is the make up of my nutrients:

420-magazine-mobile309647038.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1328382416.jpg

Should be yes, feed the recommended dosage and maybe bump up your ph just a little to around 6.0-6.2. That will help. You can drop it back later if youre in coco. I take it you're in coco?

One of them looks like nute burn. Best thing I would do is flush with ph'd water, 5.8 is gd. Check your runoff n bring it down to under 200ppm. Now mix fresh nutes to about 250ppm. build up nutes slowly as they grow. My plants always seem to suffer the dreaded mag def. I now supplement my grows with vitax high nitrogen. Seems to be working better than the cal/mag.. Gd luck

Should be yes, feed the recommended dosage and maybe bump up your ph just a little to around 6.0-6.2. That will help. You can drop it back later if youre in coco. I take it you're in coco?
Okay cool, ppm is about 370, 140 of that is calmag, rest is the trio of nutes. Ph was at 6.0. Hopefully we will see a turn around. I just don't want them to die!

Yes growing in 90% coco, 10% perlite :)

Will have an update tomorrow :)

One of them looks like nute burn. Best thing I would do is flush with ph'd water, 5.8 is gd. Check your runoff n bring it down to under 200ppm. Now mix fresh nutes to about 250ppm. build up nutes slowly as they grow. My plants always seem to suffer the dreaded mag def. I now supplement my grows with vitax high nitrogen. Seems to be working better than the cal/mag.. Gd luck
Yeah I think the LH is a bit delicate and didn't like the nutes.. Will see how they react to the latest feed and see tomorrow if there are any improvement or not.

First time coco so it's a learning curve for sure

Hey GR

Water source - tap water (ppm about 87)

Light source - 85w CFL about 2inches from tops. Going to switch to 250w MH soon.

First week I used water with added kelpak seaweed extract. Ph 5.8, ppm 190.

Start of week 2 I added grow, micro, bloom + seaweed extract = nutes at 1/2 strength. Ph 5.8, ppm 330.

That's what's happening. The spots showed on the same day I mixed the nutes together not after watering. So on one hand I was worried it was over fert, but knowing the spots were there before I upped feeding makes me think his a deficiency...

How did you prep coco/perlite mix

The new growth seems to be looking better, here they are.

420-magazine-mobile1693505903.jpg

LH:
420-magazine-mobile952292545.jpg

GSC:
420-magazine-mobile118382410.jpg

Feed today was small, only about 50ml each.
Ppm 370, ph 6.0. Just going to keep the ppm around here until I need to increase again. Start of week 3 already coming up soon and not the biggest. Hopefully once I transplant and swap out the CFLS for the 250w Metal Halide they will start growing strong and fast :)

Hopefully we can keep them on track too.

Plan to transplant tomorrow or the day after into about 2-3L pots. Hoping a nice root ball has already grown. Thoughts?

Great thing about coco is you can flush and just start over with a lighter feeding regime and it gives you a chance to reset the nutrients.
I've realised, they have bounced back over night, its awesome. But they also show deficiencies quicker I see. Wonder how they'll look tomorrow .

Hey GR

Water source - tap water (ppm about 87)

Light source - 85w CFL about 2inches from tops. Going to switch to 250w MH soon.

First week I used water with added kelpak seaweed extract. Ph 5.8, ppm 190.

Start of week 2 I added grow, micro, bloom + seaweed extract = nutes at 1/2 strength. Ph 5.8, ppm 330.

That's what's happening. The spots showed on the same day I mixed the nutes together not after watering. So on one hand I was worried it was over fert, but knowing the spots were there before I upped feeding makes me think his a deficiency...

When your not able to feed full "suggested" rates, which I never do, you need to supplement. I use General Hydro's Cal/Magic. I run Canna nutes at reduced rates and always add Cal/Magic.

Must be nice to have good water, my ppm of the tap in my town is over 800.

GR

tyup bro,,,their very young plants,,,,how much per litre are you feeding them????,,,do you have an ec wand???? if so,,,i don,t use the ppm,,,i use the ec,,,,,and it goes up the older yer plants get,,,heres a basic chart i use

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/.../06/esquema-cult.-basic-en-coco-ingles-ok.png

thats a great wee guidline chart i use it,,,and it takes the guess work oot,,,,,so if your ppm is 330,,,look and see wot thayt is compared to the ec,,,the lights wont change,,,they,ll stay at the same ppm,,,but look at the ec,,wen the lights flashing,,,,and make sure yer usin the chart,,,it will help,,,,,it does look like nute burn to me,,,,but thats cool as yer plants are still very yopung,,,i,d advise flushing them,,,,,get all the nutes oot the soil,,,and start again usin that chart,,it will helpbro,,,,,,i hipe ye get em sorted man,,,,,,,peace amigon ;-~}_,

tbh,,,it looks more like nute burn,,,,a cal/mag deffitiancy will start with you,re leafs turning a pale green,,while the veins remain a darker green,,,i see none o that dude,,,so i,d advise a good flush,,,an start yer nutes again,,very low levells at first,,,but,,,yer soil shpuld hold enough for 4-6 weeks,,depending on the soil peace ;-}_,

Back
Top Bottom