Is this mold?

PerkPot

Are these thin clear hairs considered mold? It’s a very thin hair. One person says yes another person says no. Let me know your thoughts please. Thanks

IMG_7791.jpeg

image.jpg

Yes it looks like a cat hair but it’s grown into the bud. Weird. Mine def have the mold like yours. Thanks for the reply
Sorry to hear that! I was super bummed when I found mold.

I got really lucky and was able to save 50% of my harvest.

Not sure where you are in your process but I would suggest that you remove all the affected areas from the area completely. And do so as gently as possible so that you don’t spread any spores by. I would even go as far as turning off all fans if the plant is still in flower.

Mold doesn't grow in long, fine filaments like what you show, at least none that I'm aware of.

And, yes, you should have a filter for your intake air.

Looks like straight hair to me. Also, molds grow in connected groups, so unless you've got some examples of that it's likely nothing to worry about, but I would definitely be Bud Washing the harvest.

Sorry I meant mine do NOT have mold like yours. Just some cat hairs. I do have three cats in the house. I am wondering if the exhaust fan at the top is sucking hair in at the bottom. There are screen though. lol
Once the cats are in the house, the hairs are in the buds. They can float in the air, or come in right on you.

I don't even think about it anymore, I just pull 'em out when I find 'em. Tbh, sometimes there is human hair too >.>

FYI I DO bud wash. However, any hair that landed while the plant was early in flowering gets grown in and doesn't just wash off. Or, as is the nature of hair in general, doesn't seem to care that you got it wet and stays stuck to the bud anyway.

Back
Top Bottom