Is this normal for a mature plant to produce alternating nodes then parallel nodes?

BornTo420

The picture shows what happened I don't understand why? This plant history is as follows:

11/03/11 cut clones off mature plants 31 days into flowering
Clones are for producing mother plants....

12/13/11 cut clones off mom's

1/1/12 Transferred clones to 1 gal pots for GROW#2

1/17/12 Plants are producing alternating nodes and then a set of parallel nodes showed up? Why is my question to anyone that can help.

I will say that I looked at my mother plants and sure enough two plants there also grew several alternating nodes and then a set of parallel nodes..It went unnoticed and the next set switched back to alternating nodes. So I decided to top the vegetating plant...Thanks for your input....
Mod_2989_web_text.jpg
:thanks:

Re: Is this normal for a mature plant to produce alternating nodes then parallel node

Just curious, but what does it matter or mean to be alternating nodes, or parallell nodes.... ?

is there somthing significant about parallel ones over alternating ones?

Please excuse my ignorance...lol ...

Re: Is this normal for a mature plant to produce alternating nodes then parallel node

Just curious, but what does it matter or mean to be alternating nodes, or parallell nodes.... ?

is there somthing significant about parallel ones over alternating ones?

Please excuse my ignorance...lol ...

Depends on if its on a mature cloned plant or a young plant from seeds. From my studying here a seed will sprout, and after the first round single leaf, you will get parallel nodes as the plant grows in height. after 5 to six levels the plant will mature and the indicator is the nodes start to alternate.

I am wonder why is went back and the back again to alternating on a mature plant...

So your saying its basicly a tool for checking plant maturity?

So your saying its basically a tool for checking plant maturity?

I am learning, but with that said, I read that after they alternate you gain go into flower 12/12 but not before. I also read that some people grow 12/12/ from seed...They only run a 12 on 12 off cycle from germination...Not sure how that effects this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom