Is this normal for a plant to do this?

V3nomzz

I've recently just came into my grow room and noticed something unusual, whilst the rest of the fan leaves has 3, this one has just 2... Is she in danger or is she okay?
It's an auto NL strain

Attachments

• 20190328_204704.jpg
    20190328_204704.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 48
She's healthy within herself and the rest of them have a main fan leave with 2 small leaves forming, this one only has a main fan leave with just the one, is this a mutation? Thanks for the advice :) she's starting to fill out day by day and looking nice

She took 9 days as a seedling before forming the fan leaves and it's her first full week in the earliest stages of veg, she's doing really well and I thought I would fail as this is my first ever grow! I'm going to regret cutting her down yet I'll be grateful to smoke her, she best taste good as she's organic

Some seedlings have "funny"leaves till the 4th or 5th node,
they usually straighten themselves out by then.
Not to worry....

She's healthy within herself and the rest of them have a main fan leave with 2 small leaves forming, this one only has a main fan leave with just the one, is this a mutation? Thanks for the advice :) she's starting to fill out day by day and looking nice

Yea, my first plants had a hard time starting out (my fault). The roots took a while to establish (plants were knocked over easily), and they all grew mutated leaves at first. Some looked like webbed fingers, or none at all, haha.

Yea, my first plants had a hard time starting out (my fault). The roots took a while to establish (plants were knocked over easily), and they all grew mutated leaves at first. Some looked like webbed fingers, or none at all, haha.
I've made a mistake on another one, she's older and is extremely small, I call her the demented aunt she looks healthy as and I have a feeling she's going to have a right temper on her when she properly grows

Back
Top Bottom