Its about time!

Danolo

I've been away from smokin' cannabis for over 20 years... and now because of health issues I am using it again.

What was I thinking??? For all those 20 years I missed the euphoria, the jam sessions in my head,the silly joy.

And now, I'm, enjoying the later part of my life, my wife is pain free, I sleep better...

I look forward to participating here.

Welcome to the best cannabis community, Danolo! I'm glad cannabis is helping you and your wife.

I've been away from smokin' cannabis for over 20 years... and now because of health issues I am using it again.

What was I thinking??? For all those 20 years I missed the euphoria, the jam sessions in my head,the silly joy.

And now, I'm, enjoying the later part of my life, my wife is pain free, I sleep better...

:welcome: Danolo, glad you're enjoying the magical plant again. The strains are definitely stronger than 20 years ago. So have fun.

:welcome: to :420:

This is your new virtual family if you let us be :circle-of-love: A big community brought together by the love of growing and the wonderful lady we grow!
You have already met some super members.
Anything you need just ask!

i am the same way! put down the cannabis and "did life" for about 20 yrs and found my way back trying it out for medical reasons! best decision i've made in a long time. welcome i'm new too but have been browsing as a guest for a while. good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom