Jack47 & Hy-1 Coco Dyna Gro

My yearly crop of Spindly Peppers desperately needs some fan action so they are out of their dome and enjoying some spillover QB goodness and the fan I have blowing into the tent. Got a little basil, parsley and chives on there too. Big girls are doing well maturing slowly but surely! 23C and 40rh pretty consistent these days. During dark I let it hit 60 then exhaust kicks in and holds it around 35-40.
View media item 1672879

Day 48 of 12/12. Yesterday I had to go away and so didn't get to feed the girls for about 40 hours. Tonight at lights on I was ready and it took 5.5 liters each to get some decent runoff. Looking good though. Here's a couple of pics just before lights on.

Jack47

Hy-1

Day 56. 8 weeks down. All is well in the garden I can't complain! These Dyna gro nutes are working a treat, very easy to work with. Both girls are healthy and happy and still thirsty, getting fed 2x a day almost every day. Lots of frost has appeared on the Jack47 the last few days. The Hy-1 has been frosty forever!

Anyways, Hy-1 claims 8-9 weeks and is looking like almost trichome checking time in a few days. The Jack47 claims an oddly precise 9.5 weeks. She's looks good but the lower buds have a little ways to go yet, methinks the Hy-1 will finish first.
Here's a few pix before lights on with flash.

Day 63 or 9 weeks if you prefer. My house stinks of weed and so does everyone in it. My wife's coworkers smelled it off her the other day, not smoke either as I don't smoke in the house usually and she doesn't partake at all.. My eye wateringly stinkolicius crop is nearing completion. I'll actually be glad to get the stink jarred up, it wafts through the yard and everything at this point. Hopefully I can get the dry and cure just right mmm...
Anyway 9 weeks all is good. Will probably check some trichomes in the morning though I known neither is done. Every leaf tip on the Jack47 has like 1 millemeter of burn, been the same since early flower other than that she's looking very healthy. The Hy-1 has the odd burnt tip but not much, she's turning all purplish and mottled like the test plant from last grow. Hasn't even been any cool temps, I don't think the tent has been below 18c in quite a while. Running about 22-23c lights on and 19 off usually, hanging around 40rh lights on. I let it spike to 60 before the exhaust kicks on during lights out to bring it back down. I dunno which one is the stinker, it might be synergistic.. A few pix....

I'm a bit late, but let me say those are awesome pics and awesome plants! I'm curious to see the end results. Not too far from now. :)
Thanks, much appreciated and glad you enjoy them! Yes harvest is getting close, maybe another 10-15 days at most I'm guessing.. :yummy:

Day 71. Girls are both still drinking a lot. Been a little busy so I have been switching it up between 1 big feed at lights on with tons of runoff, and two smaller feeds, one at lights on and another 3 hours before dark, with runoff but not nearly as much. I'm still only feeding around 400 ppm sometimes a little less even.
I'll check the trichomes again Thursday night.
Jack47
Hy-1

Back
Top Bottom