Jack47 & Hy-1 Coco Dyna Gro

Well the weather is still total shit here but I can't wait any longer. Going to drop a Moby Dick auto in some dirt today.. It will be an "experiment" to see how they like the soil.. Just pro mix veg and herb with about 15 percent more perlite added... If it goes well for a week or two I'll feel safe planting the rest in it, and hopefully the weather will be improving by then.

No news on the auto baby yet.. Still wet cold weather here and I have the day off. Just lit the woodstove. Should warm me up and drive the humidity down for the girls in the tent. Maybe encourage them for one final shot of trichome goodness.. I'd say chop day will be Friday which would be 82 or 83 days of 12/12.. I'll have to check the math on that.

The girls have been in the dark, dry and cool for the last 26 hours now. Last watered 48 hours ago so they should be getting fairly dry. Have some chores to do then the harvest will commence this afternoon. Going to try to hang the whole plants this time and mostly dry trim, since it worked so well with the last Hiydrow.

Doesn't lok like there's anything smokable in that pile. Juice it?
My wife says she's going to try eating some of the raw leaves. I'm leaving most of the leaves on as the plant hangs whole, just cut off anything with a visible stem. The goood trim will be going to edibles this time. Jack47 is up next. Will get some pix up tomorrow morning!

Took a couple hours to get the fans off both plants last night and get them hung whole in the spare bathroom. Had to use a hand saw to cut the stalks off. Got the window covered for darkness and a small fan going for a bit of circulation.
The Hy-1 is her standard frosty as F self. Jack47 looks good too the nugs seems super dense.

Well waited almost 8 days but the Moby Dick auto I planted was a dud! Dug her up and the seed had semi cracked, the cotelydons were peeking out but no root at all.. Guess that means I will be dropping more beans today. Both Mobys and sweet pure cbd. I have prepared a spot in the garden for one of each hopefully. Dug in a bunch of compost and some glacial rock dust about a month ago. Usually have good results from the veggies so we will see what happens. Hoping to do 2 in ground and 2 in containers.

Plants are ruling the place over here... Also planted 80ft worth of peas yesterday and have a new 3 foot tall blueberry bush to get in the ground today. My wife "found it" Friday at the grocery store garden center lol so now we will have 5 blueberry bushes. She says we need one more to keep the plot symmetrical so I can't really argue with that. Too bad I have to build a bird proof enclosure around all of them this year too.

Both have broken the surface (Moby just barely coming up). As luck would have it its a day off for me so I have them enjoying the outdoors at 17C and partly cloudy. They are in the front amongst their vegetable cousins. The doggo is in charge of security I guess.

Well after 8 days hanging I started trimming up the Jack47 last night before bed and just got the rest finished a bit ago. Looks like some nice nugs, they are going to spend a couple days in a closely monitored paper bag before I jar it. Mostly because I haven't had a chance to clean up some jars yet. I'm not gonna bother weighing it but I will guess around 5oz. This is a full size paper grocery bag.
I think I'll have a nap then dive into the Hy-1 she's good to go also.

Day 3 for the little ones. They were under the 320xl yesterday and this morning as weather was crap again. But today will be a good one once it warms up a bit they are getting the boot. Hanging out with their sunflower cousin.

Back
Top Bottom