Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Update time....

Today is day 29 for the Chocolate Thai

Also day 29 for Purple Ghost Candy plants 1 and 2.

All seem to be happy. Chocolate Thai #1 has my attention. She's spitting out a serious amount of frost already. I suspect she's gonna be a damn glitter-bomb. šŸ¤˜

Purple Ghost Candy #3 and #4 are on day 14.

Starting to see pistils popping on both. šŸ¤™ I did a little defoliation on them this morning to free up some space in between plants. I'll hit em up again for their final haircut in a week when they finish stretching.

Things have been running smooth, they should be on autopilot til the end.
:snowboating:

Update time....

Today is day 29 for the Chocolate Thai

Also day 29 for Purple Ghost Candy plants 1 and 2.

All seem to be happy. Chocolate Thai #1 has my attention. She's spitting out a serious amount of frost already. I suspect she's gonna be a damn glitter-bomb. šŸ¤˜

Purple Ghost Candy #3 and #4 are on day 14.

Starting to see pistils popping on both. šŸ¤™ I did a little defoliation on them this morning to free up some space in between plants. I'll hit em up again for their final haircut in a week when they finish stretching.

Things have been running smooth, they should be on autopilot til the end.
:snowboating:
Loving šŸ„° this grow brother, looking šŸ‘€ like some great bud coming yer way! CLšŸ€

Cricky, I'd enjoy a trip down under, maybe when I retire?
You need to know the lingo. I can teach you, but Iā€™d have to charge lolling!

Lesson 1:- If you are easily offended, this isnā€™t the country for you.

Exhibit A

IMG_5261.jpeg

Been out of town, just getting back to things here at home. Here's a few random shots of the ladies... I'll be moving them around for some maintenance this evening and will get better pics. They're packed in too tight to get good solo pics.

1000003394.jpg

1000003393.jpg
1000003392.jpg
1000003391.jpg
1000003390.jpg
1000003389.jpg

The more mature plants are on day 38 post flip, the younger 2 in the middle are on day 24.
āœŒļø

Hey hey P MillyMan!

Good to see you back and plants on fleek bruv!
Thanks Tra!
:passitleft:

Had the mini-milly watching after them while I was away for the weekend. Seems like he kept them alive & well for me. LoL

Jolene and Valerie are fucking huge! šŸ¤Æ Exploded over the last week and now stand around 5 feet tall.... in their tiny 3gal pots. šŸ¤£

I gotta get some stakes set in their pots tonight and tie em up a bit. I'll be sure to snap some better pics & update over in our joint grow thread.

Hope you're feeling better. šŸ¤™

Plants look great, especially the Choc Thai!

Loved the song..."if you could turn water to wine....." LMAO!

Plants look great, especially the Choc Thai!

Loved the song..."if you could turn water to wine....." LMAO!
Appreciate ya GDB!

I'll try to pull them Chocolate Thai out for some solo pics tomorrow morning. They're stacking some serious frost already; I suspect they're gonna be real heavy hitters.

Lovely garden Preston, must be the cleanest smartest looking grow room that I have ever seen!
Are you sure you haven't appropriated a room in an unsold show house somewhere? :laugh:
Appreciate the compliment @Stunger

Back
Top Bottom