Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Just stopping by to say "Hello" to you and the beautiful Princess. Much Love to you both!. :kiss::battingeyelashes::love::kiss:
O my days OMM
I am so sorry I never made it over today I have been a bit lost :)I think its that Phulbhani it make me very sleepy I think them trichs are set amber to red alert I am sure that all that time has made it like it is I can hardly wait to hear from Beemer an find out how his comes out :volcano-smiley:
Princess sends her warmest an so do I :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:As soon as I am done here I will pop over an have a bowl with ya

May you en-joy each other's company today. :Namaste:
Thanks buddy we have same to you I think its very early morning at your location:love::love:
Morning Jaga
Great to see ya Mr Cajuncelt thanks for passing by:circle-of-love:
Good afternoon.
I understand what your saying about the 2 day and still no popping. But to be too down im sure iv had seeds take 3-4-5 days to crack there shells.
Howdy macc
thanks for coming by it will be great to have you on board :)hey I always worry about popping beans I must be a legend for my worrying :rofl:but thanks for the concern I checked a lil while ago an still no sign :reading420magazine:I no it can take days earlier in the year Beemerbill an some gave me some help with my lack of patience:high-five:I put another new bean in water this was an eva venenu its an Indica dominant strain
I also chopped the last tops of the Phulbhani Green & Glo I salute her she tested me like no other plant (not that I done that many)she was 7 months and didnt give more than half an ounce but she was a damm fine smoke and I want to do another one :rofl::rofl:in another life that is:yahoo:
DSC_0227_1_.JPG
And thats her last two bits it looks ok BUT when this is dry and taken from the branch I doubt there will be more than 4/5 grams Thanks for stopping by folks Love to every one :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi Jaga & Padma! It's been a while, but things are going ok here. I hope you both are doing well. NICE BUDS BROTHER!

Those PGG are some really different plants. I'm not sure mine will even get to flower, but these are about 11' tall & 6-8' across.
Here's a few shots

DSCF001433.JPG

DSCF001328.JPG

DSCF001236.JPG

DSCF001138.JPG

DSCF001045.JPG

Might try bills idea & cover them with black plastic for a week & see if I can get them to shock into flowering

:Namaste: :circle-of-love: :peace:

Never heard of that eva strain. 7 months man yhats a long time. When i used to lurk 420 before becoming a member i read a grow by "pot chimp" old timers haze. That was one hell of a long sativa montys n months. Its pleading to no urs smoked well evrn if the yield wasnt there this time

Wow mr glow man yhats like the garden of edan. Why do u doubt flowering? Are the days were u are getting shorter and no signs?

Hi Jaga & Padma! It's been a while, but things are going ok here. I hope you both are doing well. NICE BUDS BROTHER!

Those PGG are some really different plants. I'm not sure mine will even get to flower, but these are about 11' tall & 6-8' across.
Here's a few shots

DSCF001433.JPG

DSCF001328.JPG

DSCF001236.JPG

DSCF001138.JPG

DSCF001045.JPG

Might try bills idea & cover them with black plastic for a week & see if I can get them to shock into flowering

:Namaste: :circle-of-love: :peace:
Hey Gman
Great to see you again,, hey I don't understand how long there growing cycle is the one I had only just got chopped yesterday ,, can you believe that she but as for how to get her like they did over there is beyond me 6to 8 foot acrss an 11 heigh sheeet lived 7 months and still not finished. I really dont no what to think apart from she is a Fine smoke very very relaxing you can imagine though she had trichs for about 4 or more of them 7 so she didnt actually have so muany trichs but MAN they was strong and she was very sleepy and I so hope you get there with her as she is so bodily a very very good painkiller we as you will have found out she is a Sativa and not Indica my misstake I thought that India only had Indica because the word means Cannabis India,, ell it was a surprise finding out about two month in she is Sativa but so very relaxing Gman please try an stay in touch Budstar
Love to you my friend:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Never heard of that eva strain. 7 months man yhats a long time. When i used to lurk 420 before becoming a member i read a grow by "pot chimp" old timers haze. That was one hell of a long sativa montys n months. Its pleading to no urs smoked well evrn if the yield wasnt there this time

Wow mr glow man yhats like the garden of edan. Why do u doubt flowering? Are the days were u are getting shorter and no signs?
Yo Yo maccamoo great to see you my friend,, she is a very hard girl to no what to do with on one hand I would love to repeat the grow under LED lighting only and put her straight on a flowering cycle even then it would take any thing up to or over 5 months ,, I would like to go and visit the village and ask some questions about her like and dislikes :volcano-smiley:I remember the Pot chimp doing that grow it went on forever as well I should have a word with him :thanks: for mentioning it :high-five:
The Eva seed is called Veneno I am really looking forwards to she is an 8 out of 10 and has up to 20% THC an she is all Indica :Namaste: I think I will check her in a second Have a great day Mr maccamoo :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Special delivery for you and the Princess!

[video=youtube;tqw9aCsqRhA]
[/video]

Aloha Baba
that is so in tune with my mood at the moment great Movie my friend :circle-of-love:wonderful harvest pics sent me right for another hit :volcano-smiley:

Hi maccamoo, yeah, it's getting colder here now & it could move into low night time temps soon. I fear there won't be enough time to flower before it freezes I'm going to cover them in black plastic tomorrow for a few days & see if they'll start

I thought maybe I should put some Ganja pics up
The PGG is now drying so first up today is the White Widow or more affectionately known as Tiny
DSC_023616.JPG
DSC_02278.JPG
DSC_02289.JPG

Yep she is sooo small but she has some nice tight juicy buds and her light cycle is now 13 Hr light 11 dark They both seem to be enjoying the extra light
Next the Northern Lights x Big Bud
DSC_02407.JPG
DSC_023320.JPG
DSC_023713.JPG
DSC_023419.JPG

Thats all Folks I still have seen no sign of life from the Diesel or the Veneno so I went an put an Orange bud in to try just cause I am a worry Ass
Please leave comments next to the ashtray enjoy yer time Love to all :420::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Looking really nice there jaga. Those buds are very nice. Is one of these an auto? I don't think you can reveg an auto. Happy days buddy:goodjob:

Looking really nice there jaga. Those buds are very nice. Is one of these an auto? I don't think you can reveg an auto. Happy days buddy:goodjob:
Well the small one is an auto but the ,,,, TINYone is a regular fem seed I am in a mind to let her reveg cause she seems sooo small :thanks:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Wow looking really nice bro! :volcano-smiley:
Thanks Baba hey I bloged the video so I wont be able to loose it
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

[SIZE=3[COLOR="#FF0000"]]Huge! You cheeky bugger! Good for you!
[/COLOR]
You got a big chuckle outta me.... :)

It's a positively beautiful place and lifestyle I am fortunate enough to lead.

The smallness can relate to narrow mindedness to some degree, and there may also be sections of the population who have been here for generations and who's heritage can be counted by the additional toes they may posses.... :)

, but the isolation is also a little buffer to the whims and mercies of a rapid world, so

I LOVE IT :love:[/SIZE]

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom