Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Good afternoon OMM...Good afternoon Jaga

It's a perfect 24 deg C 3:45pm in the southern Hemisphere, hope you all having a good one!

That sounds good....my thermometer will only give me Fahrenheit at the moment. It's 8 pm and 90.3 degrees'
Humidity 39%. No trade winds....Boo! It's nice thou. :high-five:

[SIZE=3[COLOR="#FF0000"]]Huge! You cheeky bugger! Good for you!
[/COLOR]
You got a big chuckle outta me.... :)

It's a positively beautiful place and lifestyle I am fortunate enough to lead.

The smallness can relate to narrow mindedness to some degree, and there may also be sections of the population who have been here for generations and who's heritage can be counted by the additional toes they may posses.... :)

, but the isolation is also a little buffer to the whims and mercies of a rapid world, so

I LOVE IT :love:[/SIZE]

:Namaste:

I like your playfullness Jaga

I think we could be good friends in real life...if you know what I mean.
WoW I like the sounds of that
Hey our Doctor is from Aus an she was very ok about using MMJ And my nephew went an lived out at airs rock as a chef he would have stayed if he hadnt got so home sick :cheer::rollit::passitleft:

Hey TassieDevil :Namaste:

For sure the Australian "Big Brother" is the best in the world. :cheer:
Trukin through this multi Quote an I realized I missed one of yours OMM
Mate you said 90f OMG thats gonna be hot with no trade winds an the Humidity :snooze:love to you mate
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good afternoon OMM...Good afternoon Jaga

It's a perfect 24 deg C 3:45pm in the southern Hemisphere, hope you all having a good one!
I never seen the ausie big brother
I would imagine it would be a lot more fun:circle-of-love:

Happy Tokerday Brother :high-five:
Hello cronically great Hempy friend,, keepin it green :thanks:

24 Deg c - 75F 90.3F = OMG 32 deg C....too hot for me...that's max temps mid summer here....I've got another 2-3 months before that!

HeyTassie I think we are friends if we aren't then I will sort that out after this post
I thought it would get a lot hotter than it does I could live with them temps ,, and good morning to you my devilish friend
what time do you have at your place maybe night time :Namaste: I will add another clock on my desktop I have one for Hawaii one for the States an our own Love to you thanks for popping in:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi Jaga :ciao:
Can't wait to find some time to catch up on your grow! I miss you guys and gals! Much love to you and Padma my friend!
:circle-of-love:

Spimp star
hey budder great to see ya around these parts I hope you brought a jumper with you as its getting cold now:high-five:
see if I can pop over an see whats happening in warmer climbs:circle-of-love:

Congrats on your chop Jaga.

How long did it take the Orange Bud to sprout?

Congrats on your chop Jaga.

How long did it take the Orange Bud to sprout?

Hello REG hey are you up late or early :Namaste:
The Otange bud has only just craked theough its shell is what I should have put,, but to get there it took me 3 days O my GOD I really dont like Popping seeds what I mean is I aint great at that at all the other two no sign it may even be back to the drawing board

Hello REG hey are you up late or early
Late. Had to do a long over due Photo Shoot & catch-up on all my subs.

Good morning weed jaga. Had to chop the big one today. definitely a guy. Hope your night was restful. Hugs to you and Paddy :circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Hello REG hey are you up late or early :Namaste:
The Otange bud has only just craked theough its shell is what I should have put,, but to get there it took me 3 days O my GOD I really dont like Popping seeds what I mean is I aint great at that at all the other two no sign it may even be back to the drawing board

What is your method of popping seeds Jaga?

I think if you've only got a few seeds, or 1 seeds of a few strains, you should just drop them straight into the dirt. If the seeds was going to grow, it'll do it in the dirt. If it doesn't pop there it really wasn't meant to be. I just don't see the point of the paper towel method. It adds an extra step, and more room to screw it up. For me, drop it in the medium and hope for the best! :)

Hope your garden is green as all get out!

Late. Had to do a long over due Photo Shoot & catch-up on all my subs.
Thats dedication man
you work today dont ya??

Good morning weed jaga. Had to chop the big one today. definitely a guy. Hope your night was restful. Hugs to you and Paddy :circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
:Namaste:
What is your method of popping seeds Jaga?

I think if you've only got a few seeds, or 1 seeds of a few strains, you should just drop them straight into the dirt. If the seeds was going to grow, it'll do it in the dirt. If it doesn't pop there it really wasn't meant to be. I just don't see the point of the paper towel method. It adds an extra step, and more room to screw it up. For me, drop it in the medium and hope for the best! :)

Hope your garden is green as all get out!
Hey thanks for that I just dont know if I would be able to stand an wait for a seed to pop through
Paddy thinks its the best idea as well an yer right about my seed bank 1or 2 of a few strains so each one so counts, I may just do that right now though I need to sprout at least 2 as these others will be done in a week or so I hope :thanks::circle-of-love:

My cannabis seeds usually pop out of the dirt in 4 days.

If it's a day or two in the paper towel and then a day or two in the dirt, that's about the same.

I say go for it, Jaga!

My cannabis seeds usually pop out of the dirt in 4 days.

If it's a day or two in the paper towel and then a day or two in the dirt, that's about the same.

I say go for it, Jaga!
chini Patra my good friend:thanks:
I am gonna select some right now an do just that please accept a million plus REPS

Back
Top Bottom