Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Good day weed jaga. the PGG is one strange plant. It's so strange that the pistils of flowering are there but the bud doesn't develop.How long will it take is the question. Must need the climate of where it comes from to do it right. Great pictures and it's to bad that in the world we live in that we can put pictures of our faces. Here's to a lovely day and a good nights sleep for you and Paddy. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Good day weed jaga. the PGG is one strange plant. It's so strange that the pistils of flowering are there but the bud doesn't develop.How long will it take is the question. Must need the climate of where it comes from to do it right. Great pictures and it's to bad that in the world we live in that we can put pictures of our faces. Here's to a lovely day and a good nights sleep for you and Paddy. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hello Beemer
yep she is a very very strange plant I really wish I knew how long ,, I was even thinking would the soil over there hold extra in Nutes being a jungle area :Namaste:And yep I would so Love to be able to put better pictures up but,,, Plus Padmavati gets all worried about cameras saying they always catch her wrong:rofl::rofl:she should take a look at some of the more recent ones of me:rofl:I look a bit like an Old Ostrich :rofl::rofl:
Love to you and yours Bee
:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Wow that is a long flowering sativa.
Mind if i tag allong here?

Thanks maccamoo
great to have you pass by ,, hey you are so darn right it is a very very long flowering sativa:rofl:
its been a nightmare of a journey that I hope will be over soon:volcano-smiley:
:circle-of-love:

Well I havent put anything up for a while so a few from my two Tiny girls an one of my scary nightmare first thr Norhtern lights x Big bud
DSC_0221_1_.JPG
DSC_0220_1_.JPG
DSC_0216_1_.JPG

A scary Intermission :tokin:
DSC_0217_1_.JPG

And on to the White Widow that looks like a low ryder
DSC_02278.JPG

DSC_0219_2_.JPG
DSC_0218_1_.JPG

I put a seed in for germinating its a Vulkania V.2 sour Diesel
thanks an Love to all Jai Jaganatha:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

It might just be bad genetics. The Honey Haze I grew looked similar & the smoke is suspect to say the least. I still have half a jar of it that I share when I have those guest that always smoke but never have weed.

Mr maccamoo
:reading420magazine:I nuked it in the microwave:cheesygrinsmiley:I was a lil desperate
You still didn't tell us how was the quality of it Jaga.

Good looking pictures my friend. I'm going to really up the flowering nutes to see if I can get going. Nice frosty buds you have there. :circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::high-five:

Hi friend those top buds look supa frosty :)
How far into flowe are they?

Weve All been there
Well they on there tenth
they have been on a short light cycle because the PGG being such a darned nightmare :rofl: I hope for a lot bigger an better with the new bean

It might just be bad genetics. The Honey Haze I grew looked similar the smoke is suspect the say the least. I still have half a jar of it that I share when I have those guest that always smoke but never have weed.

You still didn't tell us how was the quality of it Jaga.
Honestly well I have to have just woke up an smoke one she works but not great I think I am gonna pull her out and put her into the Magic Butter machine an hope fully get some thing worth at least a smile :volcano-smiley:

Good day weed jaga. Yup I think you have the best idea. Pull the ugly thing and move on. You are doing a good job of growing so you need to grow something that will give you what you deserve. Happy Days to you and Paddi :circle-of-love:

][/COLOR]
I hope ur new bean brings u the very best quality of meds.
Il be here for the ride
Thanks maccamoo
she didnt pop yet I dont like it when it goes to 2 days an no sign of a shoot:volcano-smiley:
I can be a lil impatient sometimes over the silliest stuff,, an popping beans is one of them:circle-of-love:
Hey Brother hope your day is going Great :high-five:
:thanks:
Good morning and good weed Jaga:peace::nomo::circle-of-love:
:thanks:
Good day weed jaga. Yup I think you have the best idea. Pull the ugly thing and move on. You are doing a good job of growing so you need to grow something that will give you what you deserve. Happy Days to you and Paddi :circle-of-love:
Thanks Beemer
hey I think you seen the smoke report I put on your journal :high-five:,, but for any that didnt go there I had some dry natural and the smoke was how can I put this a Sativa spacey feeling,, but the most relaxing buzz ever and she lasts for a long while totally unlike any Sativa that I ever smoked
a few posts back Reg asked what it was like and I had only tried Microwaved buds and that was more upy and like a very light spaced feeling in the head nothing to really shout about which got to me as I no how this stuff woped my ass in India,, it even made me think I was having a placebo in India ,,, But then the dry stuff came through so well,, but I will have smoked it within a couple of days at the top as it is so Moorish:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I truly believe that this plant has some thing to offer the medical world I just wish I was the person that could make it happen
The Phulbhani crossed with a short cycled Indica would make for one massive couch lock as she stands alone I think an excellent painkiller and no need to worry about sleeping she puts us to sleep very nicely although not a big munches and most Sativa plants are very good with depression but I did not feel that with her,,, she does come with a lil Paranoia but that passes very quickly,, I would give her a 6/7 on the Bar chart of stoned

Back
Top Bottom