Jaga: My First Grow Journal

You spread so much positive vibes around :420: Jaga that I had to mention it. Your spirit alone is inspirational. Keep it up...

Whaat's Up Jaga!:peace::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:
Yo there My Budha man :volcano-smiley:
You spread so much positive vibes around :420: Jaga that I had to mention it. Your spirit alone is inspirational. Keep it up...
Hey Reg thanks for the nice words bro
:reading420magazine: I really dont feel so positive,, Life can be a tough Bitch sometimes :circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga my friend! :) I hope the day finds you and Padma in good health and high spirits :)
May your garden shine back at you reflecting that spirit that BAR mentioned above, may it grown under a wealth of green bounty and provide you both with a most resplendent array of marvelously magnificent meds! :) :)
:Namaste:Jai ho Sri Srila Paramahamsa Guru Maharaja Surya Dasa Jagat Jagat Acharya of the FIS( flux International society)
Thanks for passing by always an inspiration on 420 :surf:hows things I should pass by yours but its so busy , LA you have so many folks learning I am honoured that you came here :thanks: May your day be filled wit the greenest greatest Flux,s in 420 history :volcano-smiley:Top of the buds an great days Love from us to you an yours :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Aloha bro, been busy but just popping in to say HI.

Hope you and yours are well :hug:
Aloha Shanti Baba
lovely to see you in brother :high-five:is you doing any more R.T.V. an dare I ask for to do another Video:Namaste:
Love to you an yours:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Jaga how are you liking the LED light that you are using now? What changes have you observed in your plants already?

Hello Maharaja
The LED lights are a major improvement I am going to see if I can upgrade further in the future ,, Light penetration is brilliant with LEDs
I think the only thing to date that has stopped me is for wanting to see how it will operate in cold temps:thanks:
Love to you KJC:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good Day weed my friend. How are those beautiful girls coming along? I've been gone for a few days and then when I got home the internet was hit and miss and then off. It, I think, is back working. I finally got my pictures uploaded, after many trials and tribulations.
Love to you and Paddi on this wonderful Skunkday. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Good Day weed my friend. How are those beautiful girls coming along? I've been gone for a few days and then when I got home the internet was hit and miss and then off. It, I think, is back working. I finally got my pictures uploaded, after many trials and tribulations.
Love to you and Paddi on this wonderful Skunkday. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

High Beemer
I havent been around as much just recently ,, but I wondered what happened to you. I dont like it when my internet starts miss firing it makes me feel disconnected from the world :) we just got home me from a bit of a smokathon :volcano-smiley:
Love an hugs back at you brother:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I plucked some of the well a fair bit off the Phulbani Green and Glo
so I took some pictures an I am having a hard time believing that this took near to 7 months to get this far
DSC_02173.JPG
DSC_021610.JPG
DSC_021512.JPG

An I have a lil left on the stick
DSC_021910.JPG
I put some in the microwave an boy it does smoke nice but the taste is MMm not very strong or good still its a nice buzz
Love to all :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom