James Gusher Outside Grow

Silkystoner

This is my gusher her name is Teacup which is my puppy, the pic on the left is when i first purchased around March5, the next pic is from Sat. So although she has been topped and had some LST, She is still growing slow. Could be because she's outside/

20220304_154407[52].jpg

04032022.jpg

This is my gusher her name is Teacup which is my puppy, the pic on the left is when i first purchased around March5, the next pic is from Sat. So although she has been topped and had some LST, She is still growing slow. Could be because she's outside/

20220304_154407[52].jpg

04032022.jpg
:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

WELL I KNOW ITR'S BEEN AT LEAST A MONTH SINCE MY LAST POST, SO THIS CLONE HAD BAD GENETICS, PLUS IT ENDED UP BEING AUTOFLOWER OR MAYBE GENETICALLY IT MAY HAVE FLOWERED TO EARLY BUT AT ANY RATE IT DID, IT FINISHED, I CHOPPED AND IT IS NOW CURING.

WELL I KNOW ITR'S BEEN AT LEAST A MONTH SINCE MY LAST POST, SO THIS CLONE HAD BAD GENETICS, PLUS IT ENDED UP BEING AUTOFLOWER OR MAYBE GENETICALLY IT MAY HAVE FLOWERED TO EARLY BUT AT ANY RATE IT DID, IT FINISHED, I CHOPPED AND IT IS NOW CURING.
Congratulations on your harvest.:cheer:
Hope you are well my friend. :Namaste:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom