Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Purple Widow - Veg Cycle For Cloning

Hopefully you don't see anymore buggers. Not sure of the living situation, but if you can take them girls outdoors to do the spray and keepem out there acouple days,,, bugs usually disappear. Or seem to. Guess it's the wind etc or something. I know I had mites to no end acouple times,, after afew cool nights out there,,,,, wasn't a dot on a leaf in sight. Hey I left a number in your e-mail,,, I was wondering on your take on something,,,,, but done deal. Keepem Green my Friend. We both need a end to a bad slump it seems.

So there's some nute burn from the stronger mix, but as you can see from the new growth, it adapted quickly. Growing really well now, and will be providing clones very soon.

2016-05-08.jpg
DSCN03279.JPG
DSCN03288.JPG

Just an FYI: You can go through your subscriptions and choose to be notified through your control panel only... Then, you just click on the "User CP" link to see who's active, and it lists the active threads, all nice an neat for you.

Click here first:
Subs_1.jpg

You get a screen that looks like this and your active threads are here:
Subs_2.jpg

To go to the latest posts that you HAVE NOT READ, click the little arrow in the circle below:
Subs_3.jpg

This is how I've been keeping up with my subscriptions for years, without all the frikkin e-mails. Now, when I sub up to a new thread, I go to the Advanced text editor, and choose "Through Control Panel Only" and I don't get all the frikkin SPAM from 420Mag all day.

Now, I only choose to get e-mails when someone replies to my threads, or a couple other threads that I promised I'd watch over in that warrior's absence.

Hope this helps - - - -

Okay, so I have leaves still declining. Pulled off another 3 leaves tonight. Not only that, but now my Orange Crush has started doing the same thing. I *think* that saw saw a teeny tiny something crawling across the surface of a Purple Widow leaf I was examining. I am now in super paranoid mode. I broke out the pump sprayer, and DRENCHED EVERYTHING IN THE BOX with my miticide. and when I say "drenched" I mean it. I sprayed every surface, every under surface, every little node, every axial leaf and branch, and under the plant down into the substrate. The plants were leaning over for all the moisture I sprayed on them. Then I turned the light down to 35% and now I wait for them to dry before turning it back up.

We will see if this happens again, and the leaf decline continues.

Fucking goddamn bugs. I'm not completely sure that they're even infested, but I wanted to MAKE DAMN SURE that if I did see a mite, that FUCKER WAS DEAD!!

Here's what I use for my miticide...
[video]

What strain is it? Purple Widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 55%Indica/45%Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG
If in Veg... For how long? 04/15/2016
If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro Ebb & Flow
Size of light? 270w LED
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 74F
RH of Room/cab? 24%
pH of media or res? 5.2 +/-3
Any Pests ? Not Right Now
How often are you watering? 3x / day
Type and strength of ferts used? Cutting Edge Solutions full line.

Cutting-Edge-Solutions-255x300_1_.jpg

gkit55q_1_.jpg

cutting-edge-solutions-bulletproof-si-5-percent-quart-9d5_1_.jpg
Man I'd love to find some real De Sjamaan Purple Widow seeds

Back
Top Bottom