Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Orange Crush - Veg Cycle For Cloning

What came first, pollination or germination?

2016-05-21.jpg
DSCN034513.JPG

Y'all know my LED fixture broke, y'all help me win! I need new lights!!

Yeah....
DSCN030714.JPG

Hey guys,

Here is another NEWEST lamp for your guys, the GS 300 300W LED Grow light and GS 600 600w LED Grow light. they are made of 5w and 90 Degree secondary lens.
circle-of-love.gif

Pictures and data of them here below, We are looking for growers for them via this game, here is the Rule:
420-cheerleader.gif

You can share the info. and pics of GS 300 300w LED grow light and GS 600 600w LED grow light to your grow journal or any place on 420, we will offer 1pcs FREE GS 600 to the one who get the maximum LIKE, 1pcs FREE GS 300 to the one who get the second maximum LIKE!
high-five.gif

Besides! During the period of this game, anyone who share this info. and pics on 420 will get 12% discount when you buy GS300 and GS600 from us before this Christmas.
420MagazineLogo80x80.jpg

Note:
1st. This game will be from 0am May. 20th to 0am Jun 1st .
2nd. The numbers of "LIKE" must be from ONE post!
3rd. Please send a printscreen of LIKES you get by email and post picture on here ( Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED - Page 41 ) before 0am Jun. 1st. Hurry!

Data of GS300 and GS600
Model No.:GS-300
Power (Wattage):300w(60x5w)
Size(mm):310X210X65mm
Power consume (watt):160w
HPS/HID replace:500w
Max coverage at 40” Height:45”x35”
Core coverage at 40” Height:36”x24”
PPFD@18”(umol):925.3Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
Input voltage(V):AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:60pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Lifespan(hrs):50,000 Hours
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

Model No.:GS-600
Power (Wattage):600w(120x5w)
Size(mm):412X268X65mm
Power consume (watt):260w
HPS/HID replace:700w
Max coverage at 40” Height:60”x54”
Core coverage at 40” Height:45”X36”
PPFD@18”(umol):1746.5Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
GW(KG):5.6KG
Input voltage(V): AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:120pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Working environment:(-20~40°C)
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

GS600_IMG_5547_1.jpg
GS_600_001.JPG
GS300_2_05.JPG
300_IMG_5553_1.jpg
GS_600_2.jpg

Wow, looks like you've had a run of bad luck - dying seedlings, Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, and now an LED panel failure.

Did you ever figure out the cause for the seedling death? Did you properly pH-soak the rockwool before using it?

Sucks about your infestation. Some years back I decided never to bring substantial clones (of anything) into my home, only taking a small cutting from them and taking those directly inside to my kitchen sink and hosing them "severely" with the sprayer. I've also routinely had hot, dry Summers in the grow rooms - and I've still often had to battle the Borg. Hate them.

Maybe all that stuff places you at the front of the line for good luck, lol?

Wow, looks like you've had a run of bad luck - dying seedlings, Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, and now an LED panel failure.

Did you ever figure out the cause for the seedling death? Did you properly pH-soak the rockwool before using it?

Sucks about your infestation. Some years back I decided never to bring substantial clones (of anything) into my home, only taking a small cutting from them and taking those directly inside to my kitchen sink and hosing them "severely" with the sprayer. I've also routinely had hot, dry Summers in the grow rooms - and I've still often had to battle the Borg. Hate them.

Maybe all that stuff places you at the front of the line for good luck, lol?

LOL! :rofl: You could help by clicking "LIKE" on the above post... It's a contest for the most, likes, the winner of which gets a free panel.:thanks:

The seedling that died was simply damping off... The other is growing quite well!

GL with the lights. And the crop. I haven't been on much. Things been busy and my PC is taking a shit. But girls are filling in nicely my friend. Keepem Green

Getting ready to top and root the cutting. Can see the damage that spread from another plant that I think had some mite problems... Sprayed with Green Cleaner, and this is just the damage showing up, now. We'll see how things progress from here.

2016-06-03.jpg
DSCN036310.JPG
DSCN036410.JPG

NINE FINGERS!! I'm so glad she's happy. Well, hopefully it's a "she"
DSCN036713.JPG

I've got American plugs for my lights. Cheap travel adaptors do the trick, mine don't get warm. Only 180w though running through each adapter though but rated for 1800 or 2400w can't remember without looking...

I always wanted to try them solar-storms. I have a friend with a 4X4 and he's cranking out some huge 9 pound hammers. He swears by the uvb lights these offer and a separate switch. They claim uvb light in the last stages really cranks out the tric's. Costy buggers tho.
Keepem Green

I always wanted to try them solar-storms. I have a friend with a 4X4 and he's cranking out some huge 9 pound hammers. He swears by the uvb lights these offer and a separate switch. They claim uvb light in the last stages really cranks out the tric's. Costy buggers tho.
Keepem Green

I got some ZooMed UVA/UVB T5 tubes. I used to use them to supplement with HPS. But these UN-Intelligent Gro lights have UV lights in them, so I quit with the tubes. Thinking about using them in another box, though.

Back
Top Bottom