Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Orange Crush - Veg Cycle For Cloning

So.... the GG#4 that I have in quarantine is INFESTED!! Couldn't catch the little fucker on microscope capture, because its capture is too slow, but it's there. Not, bad, just a couple. Wait, what am I saying A COUPLE of them is BAD!! They BREED!! So, I mixed up a batch o' poison and sprayed the quarantine area, and then, just because I'm paranoid about them, I sprayed the my other boxes as well. So, what you see on the rocks? That's poison... yup, top to bottom spray. Can't be too careful.

2016-04-27-oc.jpg
DSCN030316.JPG
DSCN030616.JPG

You still got the 90w gen1? Except 1 panel, which seems like a switch issue, I haven't had problems with gen1or2. I think the smallest panels were the way to go with these...

You live in a mite hotspot?

We have had very mild winters of late (not below 40f/4.5c) so it doesn't kill off the bugs that would usually die off in winter. Though it is warm enough not to kill the bugs, it is still cold to the bugs. So they seek out warmer temps, thus moving inside and ravaging any susceptible plants there. This is what I've been dealing with all throughout the cooler months here, since September. In the Hotter months (105f/40.5c) the mites move to cooler places, and I have to fight those off.

This river valley is a bad place to be if you don't like bugs. On top of those that kill plants indoors, we have a plague of flies every year, and Mosquito Hawks (crane fly) are bad this year, too. Then we get the creepy crawlies, wolf, widow, daddy long leg, and funnel web spiders. We also get black, red, and fire ants (no jumping jacks thankfully). Centipedes and millipedes abound, and we get the odd mantis. This year we will ALSO be having a cicada hatching, that should be lovely. Add that to all the REGULAR leaf-eaters like leaf hoppers, locust, and other caterpillars, and we're going to have some problems growing inside and out as feeding pressure increases throughout the spring.

Jandre' the previous post really bugs me! :rofl:
I hate harmful pests..lady bugs and praying mantis are a plus for any garden :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, we have lots of those around!!

OH!! I forgot to mention all the slugs and snails that live around here from fall to late spring! Fuckin' annoying.

Get them drunk, they'll drown :passitleft:

Get them drunk, they'll drown :passitleft:

I don't waste beer on traps. Plus, the dog will drink the beer.

I use Sluggo: The active ingredient in Sluggo is Iron Phosphate, a mineral that naturally occurs in soil. Unconsumed bait will degrade and become part of the soil. OMRI Certified Organic.

Just an FYI: You can go through your subscriptions and choose to be notified through your control panel only... Then, you just click on the "User CP" link to see who's active, and it lists the active threads, all nice an neat for you.

Click here first:
Subs_1.jpg

You get a screen that looks like this and your active threads are here:
Subs_2.jpg

To go to the latest posts that you HAVE NOT READ, click the little arrow in the circle below:
Subs_3.jpg

This is how I've been keeping up with my subscriptions for years, without all the frikkin e-mails. Now, when I sub up to a new thread, I go to the Advanced text editor, and choose "Through Control Panel Only" and I don't get all the frikkin SPAM from 420Mag all day.

Now, I only choose to get e-mails when someone replies to my threads, or a couple other threads that I promised I'd watch over in that warrior's absence.

Hope this helps - - - -

Looking really healthy man...did you fix your lights? Looking at, purple og#18, yes or no?

Back
Top Bottom