Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Orange Crush - Veg Cycle For Cloning

I've read both threads dealing with bugs in the roots, back and forth. I didn't see any shots of bugs in the trays of hydroton, just pics of a bad cup of hydroton... Why did you pull the plants in the trays?? Running two threads with the same pics was a little confusing, for me, at first....
One was Gorilla Glue #4, and the other was Super Lemon Haze. 2 separate strains, 2 separate threads to keep their information separate... Yes, it was the same BOX, but that makes very little difference to the information about each strain. It was the purity of information that I was taking into account, not the location of each plant. Notice, that there were two plants of each in each journal. I would have found it weird to keep a separate journal for each separate plant... That would give you 2 journals for SLH and 2 for GG#4... Weird, right?

In answer to your other question: I pulled the plants, because they were dead... no sense in watering a dead plant.

2016-04-06.jpg
DSCN024114.JPG

Hello little one.. Welcome to the world.... I'm uncle grizzwald, friend of dads, lol...

Hi OC#1, lol...

Jandre', Congrats in the birth of your new baby! Always loved that song. Let me see if I have the lyrics right. La la la lala, la la lala lala, la la la lala la lahhhh :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Gliddy glup gloopy
Nibby nabby noopy la la la lo lo
Sabba sibby sabba

Nooby abba nabba le le lo lo
Tooby ooby walla nooby abba nabba
Early morning singing song

Back
Top Bottom