Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Orange Crush - Veg Cycle For Cloning

After that comes bloomification ... floweration? :hmmmm:

Your panels are still running ... ! :laugh:
Welcome to the thread!!

Yeah, I fought with CTLites to send me the shit to repair them since DankyDave and Int-ell-igentGro wouldn't back his own warranty... Mother fucking bad business, there. Still had to pay shipping, though. $43USD. And I had to do all the soldering to fix them.

Hey Jandre, subbed up.

Do you have a link to your root aphids journal, and were you able to salvage or was it too far gone?
I am pretty sure I am under attak!

Thanks, peace
Yeats! Welcome to the thread. The ending of my last journal is the fight - - - lost.

Hey, I replied to your PM. They killed every plant I had, and had to clean out the basins, and put in new clay balls after I sprayed down, bleached, and wiped everything down, inside and out, that could be holding eggs. This is an all new restart, just as if I am growing for the first time. The ONLY upside is that I am starting with good lights, and I didn't have to buy all this shit as if I really was starting for the first time, and the custom cabinet is already built... Sorry I'm not much help here.

I can say that Pyrethrins did significantly reduce their numbers. I suspect that if I had started with that, instead of the B.t. I could had controlled them at least, if not completely wiped them out without further loss.

Welcome to the thread!!

Yeah, I fought with CTLites to send me the shit to repair them since DankyDave and Int-ell-igentGro wouldn't back his own warranty... Mother fucking bad business, there. Still had to pay shipping, though. $43USD. And I had to do all the soldering to fix them.

Good news! :thumb:

I still haven't opened mine to take a look. What caused the failure?

Thanks man. I got mosquito dunks cus I thought they were fungus gnats. Not entirely sure they are root aphids or FG, tbh.
I was bottom feeding, trying to keep topsoil dry. Now I see them crawling out the drain holes in plastic pots.

Would fungus gnats resort to the bottom, rather than top?
Thanks again.
The fight will continue....

Peace

Send me a pic of them in PM.

Good news!
thumb.gif

I still haven't opened mine to take a look. What caused the failure?

Bad PCB. They tried to tell me it was just the power transformer inside, but I replaced it and still didn't work. They told me that it was "due to a bad operation" on my part, and that they would help me no further. I blew up all over them (as only I could do), and a couple days later I had a tracking number for my next shipment. $56USD for that shipment. . . Thank GAWD that I had paid them through Pay<friend>. . . Once I confirmed the box had shipped, and was on its way I disputed the first one.

Oh, they got pissed! They and said they would help me no further, told me that they were helping me as a favor (which they kinda were, but really not), and that I had basically treated them badly. What was I to do? They sent me the wrong parts, it did not fix my problem, and I had to pay for all new shipping, and wait two more weeks for the package to arrive. All this time, my main flower box was DARKENED because they were not performing correctly.

They told me that they did not sell me the lights, so they were not obligated to uphold the warranty, but I pointed out that although *I* did not pay them, I got them from David, and *HE* had paid them for the lights. So, yeah, it is a 3-year MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, so they were obligated to uphold it, no matter that David wasn't in business anymore.

Now this next part, I cannot confirm, because David never answered the question, but they told me that they had sent David all the parts and everything to fix any problems with the lights. They had even shipped him a new pallet of good lights with the stipulation that he was to return all the bad lights he had left. Any other lights that went bad after that, he was to collect them and send them all back as well.

Evidently, what he did is turn around and SELL the second pallet, and FIX the first pallet with the parts they sent him for warranty repairs, and NEVER SENT BACK ANY BAD LIGHTS... He turned 100% profit from the pallet of good lights, and fixed all the "Gen I" lights with the warranty parts, and flubbed his part of the agreement with CTLights. Sent them back nothing. Screwed them out of tens of thousands of dollars on a pallet of good, working "Gen II" grow lights.

So when I contacted them to have mine repaired . . . They really hadn't received any money for the lights that they were fixing for me. I simply pointed out that what happens between Supplier, and Distributor, has no bearing on the fact that the customer that received a bad light is stuck (actually) in the dark.

They then tried telling me that I got mine without paying any money. I told them that I had spent something of infinitely more value: my time testing the lights, my reputation as a tester here on 420Magazine, and that I had written a comprehensive and honest consumer review. I told them that I would be happy to amend that review, and add an addendum with their treatment of a consumer- placing their woes upon my shoulders, because they had a falling out with a distributor. I told them that just because they had a failing relationship with a distributor, *I* personally had never done anything wrong, and I had a problem with my lights, that I legally and honestly obtained. I guess he words "consumer review" and "legal" caught their attention. That shut them up, and I have never heard from them again.

So that's the story of how my lights still work. I had a month of arguing, frustration, and sleepless nights, because of the time difference. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

I disagree with 'right' or 'wrong' because it's a case by case basis. HOWEVER, the customer should always be appeased, to a reasonable extent.

And customers are usually confused, misinformed, misled, AND delusional. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl:

However, in this situation, I wasn't a "customer".

Taking a seat, best of luck!
I got a Laser bug gun ready for any critter with a mouth that wants to eat your grow!

Best of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

We say "the customer always wins" - they're not all that right, usually. :laugh:

But you either satisfy them, or they bad talk you - you lose either way. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Taking a seat, best of luck!
I got a Laser bug gun ready for any critter with a mouth that wants to eat your grow!

Best of Buds

JB

:Namaste:
JB! Thanks for FINALLY speaking up... Laser blasters for killing bugs are always welcome. Just, you'd better be a marksman sharp-shooter, and not fekin' miss! I'd hate for you to blast one of my plants...

Welcome to the thread!

We say "the customer always wins" - they're not all that right, usually.
53.gif

But you either satisfy them, or they bad talk you - you lose either way.
3.gif
That's it! I'd rather satisfy a customer, than have them leave/hang-up completely pissed with nothing to show for it. At least after the interaction, they will feel less inclined to give a poor review.

I've read both threads dealing with bugs in the roots, back and forth. I didn't see any shots of bugs in the trays of hydroton, just pics of a bad cup of hydroton... Why did you pull the plants in the trays?? Running two threads with the same pics was a little confusing, for me, at first....

Ok we got germination... then sproutation! You folks worked out the rest!

Back
Top Bottom