Soil or Hydro? Hydro Ebb & Flow
Size of light? 270w LED

Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 74F
RH of Room/cab? 24%
pH of media or res? 5.2 +/-3
Any Pests ? Not Right Now
How often are you watering? 3x / day
Type and strength of ferts used? Cutting Edge Solutions full line.

Cutting-Edge-Solutions-255x300_1_.jpg

gkit55q_1_.jpg

cutting-edge-solutions-bulletproof-si-5-percent-quart-9d5_1_.jpg

Strain: Blackberry
Breeding status: Uniform Hybrid
Type: Mostly sativa
Breeder: Sativa Seedbank
Genetics: Black Domino x Raspberry Cough
Growing Time: 9-11 weeks
Flowering: ~77 days
Yield Indoors: Well Above Average
Scent: (VERY STRONG) Fruit, Fuel
Flavor: Berry, Sweet, Earth
Effects: Very strong and long lasting.
Suggested Medical Usage: Pain, Stress
Outdoor Height: 90-140 cm (3 to 4.5 feet)
Outdoor Harvest Month: Beginning of October to Mid-October
Suggested growing skill: Beginner

Black Berry’s mother is a clone sent to Holland from the Seattle area called Black Domino and the father is Nirvana’s Raspberry cough. The tight structure of the Domino comes through in the mix. The smoke from Blackberry is thick and heavy with hints of Asian sativa in the flavor. Yields are very good for a strain displaying so many desirable traits.

Blackberry is a popular strain known for its balance of an active sativa buzz and the high yields of plants due to its indica side. It was bred in 2009 by Dutch company Nirvana Seeds as a cross between a Black Domina clone from the U.S and their own Raspberry Cough. Flowering happens between 9 and 11 weeks and plants will have a tight leaf structure and frosty buds. Indoor growing is recommended, but be warned, Blackberry plants are pungent. This strain has strong smoke that can have a fuel smell, but it is dominantly fruity.
Blackberry_11.jpg
Blackberry8.jpg
maxresdefault4.jpg
Blackberry_1_.jpg

So.... the GG#4 that I have in quarantine is INFESTED!! Couldn't catch the little fucker on microscope capture, because its capture is too slow, but it's there. Not, bad, just a couple. Wait, what am I saying A COUPLE of them is BAD!! They BREED!! So, I mixed up a batch o' poison and sprayed the quarantine area, and then, just because I'm paranoid about them, I sprayed the my other boxes as well. So, what you see on the leaves? That's poison... yup, top to bottom spray. Can't be too careful.

2016-04-27.jpg
DSCN030418.JPG

DSCN030616.JPG

Back
Top Bottom