Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Blackberry - Veg Cycle For Cloning

Still recovering from quarantine, and treatments for root aphids... but I see new growth on the bottom nides, so there's hope, huh?

2016-05-08.jpg
DSCN03259.JPG
DSCN03288.JPG

Just an FYI: You can go through your subscriptions and choose to be notified through your control panel only... Then, you just click on the "User CP" link to see who's active, and it lists the active threads, all nice an neat for you.

Click here first:
Subs_1.jpg

You get a screen that looks like this and your active threads are here:
Subs_2.jpg

To go to the latest posts that you HAVE NOT READ, click the little arrow in the circle below:
Subs_3.jpg

This is how I've been keeping up with my subscriptions for years, without all the frikkin e-mails. Now, when I sub up to a new thread, I go to the Advanced text editor, and choose "Through Control Panel Only" and I don't get all the frikkin SPAM from 420Mag all day.

Now, I only choose to get e-mails when someone replies to my threads, or a couple other threads that I promised I'd watch over in that warrior's absence.

Hope this helps - - - -

Showing signs of life... Now I just need to get the root aphids back under control... They killed another plant in this box today... Just when this one was getting over the last treatment regimen.

2016-06-03.jpg
DSCN03629.JPG

Trying something new this time.

Root Cleaner
Created by Growers, for Growers.
Root Cleaner concentrate eliminates soil borne pests and pathogens, naturally–no respirators, gloves, or suiting up required. While Green Cleaner treats the foliage above ground, Root Cleaner takes care of the problems in the soil and root zone. It treats the issue of pest control in a safe and consumer conscious manner. Best of all, it solves the issue of "immunity" by killing eggs and preventing pests from becoming resistant to it.

Root Cleaner kills fungus gnats and their larvae, pythium and rhizoctonia, root rot and root dampening off, thrips, nematodes, root aphids, and more. For use in soil and coco. Use from start up to the day of harvest.

Central Coast Garden Products is paving the way for legal, commercial crop production through natural and effective pest control. Keep an eye out for our newest product "Root Cleaner".

As the label info states: it actually targets ROOT APHIDS!! We'll know more in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom