Juanbahama's Hydro Candyland & Skywalker Kush First Time Grow - 2017

Clones almost all standing back up now, wasn't sure if a couple were going to make it. As sensitive as they seem sometimes I'm always amazed by weeds' resiliency. Currently three days into a 14/10 force flowering cycle.

420-magazine-mobile1384003812.jpg

Well, at least you didn't strike out. Do you know which clones are from AFTV-3?
Yeah used some handy color coded stakes to keep track, I'm going to put that clone in some soil and let her veg out a while, luckily she's the healthiest clone of the bunch. Now to get these males out of the res!

Male
420-magazine-mobile1824716983.jpg

Male
420-magazine-mobile1746106115.jpg

Male
420-magazine-mobile1457903758.jpg

Female!
420-magazine-mobile2022134845.jpg

Here are the two girls that will staying in the dwc, candyland on the left, skywalker kush on the right. Both have been topped twice now and I've started to tie down the branches on the skywalker. It's already a much taller plant than the skywalker, but that's consistent with what I've read about the strains.

420-magazine-mobile467488213.jpg

Spotted a bit of the white stuff on the bottom of some of the netpots and hydroton. Let it dry out and used the scope on it, looks like it might be salt. Treated with some sns 244 just in case.

420-magazine-mobile1199899040.jpg

Growth seems to be picking up

420-magazine-mobile129277179.jpg

Skywalker preflower

420-magazine-mobile2011197310.jpg

Lowered the scrog net to about 8 inches from the res, spread out the skywalker branches. The candyland is still a bush.

420-magazine-mobile1537210537.jpg

June gloom is messing with the RH in my tent, flowering now so I need to get it under control. Ordered a dehumidifier.

I just noticed this, the skywalker kush is splitting! Is this ok? Plant seems healthy otherwise. Not sure how long this has been like this. tried squeezing it together but it wont budge, its very rigid so im not sure how long its been this way. If I leave it alone, will it heal?

420-magazine-mobile1343146697.jpg

I just noticed this, the skywalker kush is splitting! Is this ok? Plant seems healthy otherwise. Not sure how long this has been like this. tried squeezing it together but it wont budge, its very rigid so im not sure how long its been this way. If I leave it alone, will it heal?

420-magazine-mobile1343146697.jpg
Its ok just make sure your tie the two halves together and the plant will heal itself they'll be a huge knot where it heals

Defoliating

420-magazine-mobile266229546.jpg

Heat and humidity issues, looks like the typical ambient temp/rh in my tent is like 77-80f, 60rh. As far as I understand it that's fine for veg, but too high for flowering. I'd like to get the RH down to 50 or so. I bought this dehumidifier to do the job. Only now, temp rises to low 80s, humidity seems to rise a bit when I turn it on, then goes down to 57-60, which isn't enough. This is in a 4 x 4 tent. Not sure how to remedy this one. I'm going to try to put the dehumidifier outside the tent in the room so drier air is going into the intake. I also need to vent the air coming out of the tent to the outside, which might involve constructing some sort of thing to fit in the window that is both secure and allows air out. Right now it just vents into the room.

420-magazine-mobile2119093595.jpg

I moved the dehu outside the tent, so far things looks good! Tent is currently at about 79f, 55rh, on the upper end of the acceptable range.

Back
Top Bottom