Skywalker Kush & Company - Soil - LED

When I want to bring my humidity up I just turn off my exhaust fan for awhile and make it rain (within reason). I spray everybody down with H2O and chill. Or when you water the gals just turn the exhaust fan off for a bit, keep the tent closed. The lowest RH I've hit has been about 35%, I haven't had to deal with much extreme or consistently dry conditions.

Yeah, thanks man. I got lucky with the Darkstars. They were regular seeds and they both turned out to be females, so I'm a happy guy.
The issue I'm facing now is transforming my space to accommodate every phase of growth efficiently. I have seeds germing, new clones, rooted clones, moms, immature veg, beginning flower, and harvesting. My plan for this weekend is to do a deep clean and re-organize the garden.

That's awesome. You got super lucky! It will be nice to accommodate every phase cause you have a wide range there!! Curious to see where you're at with the re-org....

Got my winter grow nook taking shape. Going from shed to very unfinished basement. Insulating and heating the shed isn't an option yet so we're going underground. First thing I grabbed a 10'×100' roll of clear plastic to lineout my grow area from floor to ceiling, without blocking off or covering up anything important.
I got my Veg box together and wrapped with mylar. I need to get another set of T5s though. I have both Grow and Pure PAR bulbs in the fixture I have now, its a nice combo.
420-magazine-mobile1690315710.jpg

The plants are recovering from some cold weather and pissed off from not being fed in a few days.
My 3'x3'x6' flower tent is exactly as tall as my space is and I couldn't dig down any because there's a HUGE slab of rock underneath so I had to fight to get it into a level spot with everything together.

420-magazine-mobile872502881.jpg

Still have to set up my exhaust fan and run my duct line out. I fed/watered last night my temps are about 70°F, RH 58%.
Have to leave the tent cracked open to keep the humidity down without having the exhaust fan pulling. All in all its feels pretty cozy and it cleaned up nice. I'm gonna build some cloning shelves into the box sometime soon.
I have two DarkStars in the flower tent. Ill get some pics of them tomorrow.

Here in Grassachusetts we have the 1st Harvest Cup coming up in Dec. I can't wait, cannabis events/expos are the best.

Thanks for hanging out- I hope everybody has some nice buds curing up for the holidays!
Here's the DarkStar, starting to show off her lady parts.

420-magazine-mobile1080424596.jpg

Another Pineapple Express here in Veg and the P. Express clones - they rooted nice in the grow plugs. I sprinkle some Oregonism Xl on the grow plug before I drop the fresh clone in it, season it a little more with a dash of Uprising Foundation and Nitro bat guano. Then I just keep the dome out of direct light. Using Roots Organics Original soil in the 1 gal. pots and R.O Greenfields soil in my 3 gal. pots. I've also been using some Growtech cloning gel- sample from the grow store.

420-magazine-mobile868085498.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1136924498.jpg

Can you take zip ties or twisty strong with the wire stuff and wrap the netting more tighter? I am just worried they won't work if they can't hold down the leaves? Sorry you prob know what your doing just food for thought lol

Can you take zip ties or twisty strong with the wire stuff and wrap the netting more tighter? I am just worried they won't work if they can't hold down the leaves? Sorry you prob know what your doing just food for thought lol

Stuff your sorries in a sack Joe, I really appreciate the words ., glad to hear what you think anytime man. I got a roll of that twisty strong with the trellis for the gaps, figured I'd have to get creative. I basically keep to myself these days, ill take any advice I can get around here.

This Morning:

420-magazine-mobile666486197.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1016041665.jpg

Stuff your sorries in a sack Joe, I really appreciate the words ., glad to hear what you think anytime man. I got a roll of that twisty strong with the trellis for the gaps, figured I'd have to get creative. I basically keep to myself these days, ill take any advice I can get around here.

This Morning:

420-magazine-mobile666486197.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1016041665.jpg

It's cool man your not alone just got to reach out.

Why such a big net 6-8"? I heard 3-4 inch is better ...

Hmmm

Get yarn and make your own ? Get some pvc pipping at Home Depot store hardware store ? 20-30$

I'm gonna throw together an aluminum frame. Probably use some 1/2" round stock. Drill holes, string it up-
What do you think 3" or 4" spread?

Try 4 to start bud

Back
Top Bottom