First Grow - Soil - LED - Grand Daddy Purple GDP & Cheesedawg

Right on man. That CheesyD is Really reaching up huh!? Exciting Greenery- Cheers :passitleft:

Thanks! Yea she is - I was not expecting that at all! Pretty happy and hoping she fills in complete. My prediction is the CheeseDawg will probably need to go an additional week or two after the GDP is cut...time will tell....better yet- Trichs will tell. Cheers!

:passitleft:

So how are you feeling about these nutes we're using? All of the ingedients seem fairly solid to me. I've kept fairly close to the schedule, although I was missing a key piece in the beginning. I really regret not having Surge from the start. I introduced it just in the last 2-3 weeks of Veg. Some potential lost but some perspective gained without it.
Next run ill be on point with using all RootsOrg. Probably just change my soil mix. I just got hooked up with a Master Pack, so I'm good on all of that. But at the same time I also got hooked up with the Emerald Harvest 2-part line-up. Seems solid and simplified as well. I feel a side by side coming to light. :skeptical:
Are you gonna stay on the Roots train?

So how are you feeling about these nutes we're using? All of the ingedients seem fairly solid to me. I've kept fairly close to the schedule, although I was missing a key piece in the beginning. I really regret not having Surge from the start. I introduced it just in the last 2-3 weeks of Veg. Some potential lost but some perspective gained without it.
Next run ill be on point with using all RootsOrg. Probably just change my soil mix. I just got hooked up with a Master Pack, so I'm good on all of that. But at the same time I also got hooked up with the Emerald Harvest 2-part line-up. Seems solid and simplified as well. I feel a side by side coming to light. :skeptical:
Are you gonna stay on the Roots train?

I'm feeling pretty good about them. The product itself is all good quality, the schedule is straight forward and easy to follow, and I'll continue to use it. For my next grow I am switching it up though and going with another local company. I also got hooked up with a sample pack so looking forward to that - all organic as well. After I try it out I'll probably switch back to Roots tho. :) Same as you - may switch up my soil. Currently in 707 but considering my options and also thinking about starting an organic super soil; also looking into coco. I went with the surge from the beginning. The only thing I did off schedule was added some additional nutes from other brands to aid with nute uptake. My main concern is that I am feeding them enough water - they all seem to be responding well to it. Basically every three to four days 1 or 2 gallons between four plants.

Update - 14th day of Flower:

I am pleased with the response from the girls and their efforts! All of them perked back up and are now on track with the original feeding schedule. Cheesedawg #2 is on my radar as some of the lower bud development looks concerning. They are yellowing and not as full as the surrounding pop corn. If they remain in limbo for the next two weeks - I will remove them so the plant can focus it's energy elsewhere.

Both GDP pheno's are nice - looking full and healthy.

The CheeseDawg's are really stretching upwards and starting to develop nice buds on each stem.

GDP:

Flower_GDP_7_30_17.png

GDP #1 Irene:

Flower_GDP_1_INDV_7_30_17.png

CheeseDawg:

Flower_CD_7_30_17.png

CheeseDawg at 24":

Flower_CD_1_INDV_7_30_17.png

:reading420magazine::popcorn:
Looking nice, im going to join the party if you don't mind, im thinking about trying the GDP, I just got done with my first indoor harvest with autos and I still have a few photos about 2 or 3 weeks from harvest. Best of luck to you...️

Looking nice, im going to join the party if you don't mind, im thinking about trying the GDP, I just got done with my first indoor harvest with autos and I still have a few photos about 2 or 3 weeks from harvest. Best of luck to you.

:thanks: Tom! Welcome to the party! I'm having a wonderful time over here and hope you do too! Thanks for the good luck! I'll shoot over and check out your journal if you have one.

:ganjamon:

Man I was 2 whole pages behind on this journal! That GDP looks delicious!! I like that your GDP and mine are from different breeders but still look very similar in shape. Keep up the good work brotha! ✌

Nice to see ya Blood! LOL - it's ok; it's kinda fun to get caught up and see what's been going on! Thank you - I'm happy with the way they are turning out! Yea for sure - they do look very similar. Yours exploded! I'm curious if the incorrect feeding schedule provided by MG made yours turn into beasts with the excess nutes given. I'm loving yours too so keep up the good work as well!! See ya in two pages! LOL!

:passitleft:

Update - 22nd day of Flower:

SO I just realized a very minor error I made in my journal while making updates to my flower entries. The 5th day update was actually the 7th day update causing the subsequent posts to be off. I have been following my feeding schedule so that was not affected - just a few of the timelines in this journal are incorrect. I am back on the correct schedule and here is my 22nd day of flower update!

Tonight the girls are getting a two gallon feeding. The first part will be h2o plus oregonism XL and Elemental. This Ph'd at 6.5 with 650 ppm. After one hour they will be getting a following gulp of h2o plus the beginning of week 4 flower nutes! This Ph'd at 6.4 with 850 ppm. They should all be perky and smiling by tomorrow evening hopefully! Spent some time clearing out rubbish and fallen leaves - they all look well maintained ready to get sticky!!!

:rollit:

Thanks, Sticky!! I see you enjoy the Cheese's as well!! Any input is appreciated!
:ganjamon:
Ya love the cheese's.first time growing cheese and out of the, 5 cheese i have 3 that are really exploding i will be sure to share anything i find.but yours are lookijg great good work Oreganfarmer glad im along for the ride

Ya love the cheese's.first time growing cheese and out of the, 5 cheese i have 3 that are really exploding i will be sure to share anything i find.but yours are lookijg great good work Oreganfarmer glad im along for the ride

Niceee! Yea; it's crazy how the cheese's start off looking like runts in veg then do most of their stretching in flower. Also pretty awesome watching them stretch up and start developing buds along the entire stem. Glad you are along for the ride as well - looking forward to your harvest and sharing information! :yummy:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom