Second Grow - Soil - LED - Skywalker Kush - Incredible Bulk - Dutch Delight

Hell yeah man, nice shapes and budsights from the training. You're solid going into flower.
Fingers crossed, you're killin it!

Aweee yeaaaa! Stoked to switch them over to flower this week! The Dutch Delight has a nice canopy! Mary Ellen is going to be fun to watch as will the Skywalker Kush next to her. The one Skywalker is really stretching. Fingers crossed for sureeee!!

The girls were fed a nice gulp of water plus enzymes and microbes last night pH'd at 6.3.The room is staying around 70 - 75 degrees F and 45-55% RH. No signs of any additional concerns. It appears the zinc concern is almost resolved - still not 100% sure if that is what it was; I did give them a boost and they responded nicely. Stoked to be switching over to flower this week!!

:ganjamon:

Day 57 Update (Flower):
So I'm posting this a day late... I apologize. The girls were flipped to flower yesterday. :roorrip:

...I just realized they were switched to a 12/12 schedule on 12/12. AWESOME. It's the little things, right?

Skywalker Kush:
They are both looking unique. As of right now, I'm questioning the quality of the beans. Yes, I know it's a crapshoot when it comes to using beans and ultimately the grower is the controller of the environment so there are many factors influencing the outcome. I should just say the pheno's are simply decent. Skywalker #1 is a smaller well rounded runt. She has developed some great bud sites and I'm looking forward to her nugs. Hopefully they are quality. I think Skywalker #2 is going to produce some large colas and I'm really hoping she doesn't herm out. She's not showing any signs of being a male but her growth has been unusual. She has stretched out nicely and has a thick stalk to support some serious weight. I wished the Incredible Bulk looked like her.

Dutch Delight:
The cream of the crop so far. Overall best pheno and ideal. Her size is right and branching out nicely for this set up. I'm really looking forward to the flower cycle with her. Not much more to say about her. She fought the deficiency well and came back nicely.

Incredible Bulk:
Mary Ellen is looking like her normal self and unusual. She topped herself again and produced a nice split. She is growing like a weird looking triangle. Pretty cool to watch though. Her stalk has different patterns on them as well. This one will be questionable in quality but crossing my fingers for the best!!

The girls were fed a nice gulp of water and food pH'd at 6.3 and ppms of 950. Room is 73 degrees F and the RH has dropped to 40%. Skywalker Kush #2 is getting around to be around 24" tall and continuing to stretch nicely. The Dutch Delight is also starting to stretch upwards. I removed the LST stakes from the Dutch Delight as well as Skywalker Kush #1 to let them start to grow upwards more freely. I'm going to keep the stakes in Skywalker Kush #2 and Mary Ellen because I'm in a limited grow area and I don't want them to get out of control. All is well and very lucky to be smooth sailing so far!

The girls were fed a nice gulp of water and food pH'd at 6.4 and ppms of.... 1550!!!! Time to give them a boost of microbes and enzymes along with their normal meal. The room is currently at 69 degrees F and the RH is 48%. Booya!
It amazes me how much they can stretch. I'm sure your girls are stretching nicely! Looking forward to their next photo shoot!

I second that!

It amazes me how much they can stretch. I'm sure your girls are stretching nicely! Looking forward to their next photo shoot!

Me too, Ms. Stank! I love seeing their second push during early flower. Ok - I will take a photo shoot tonight for you! I did some pretty funky supercropping to the top of Skywalker Kush #2. Not necessarily a full on crimping but definitely bent her over. Curious as to how she bounced back so I'll share some photos soon!

Day 64 Update (Day 8 of Flower):

The room is fluctuating between 68 and 73 degrees currently with RH ranging from 50 - 55%. I'm not too concerned with these small fluctuations but I will be trying to minimize them moving forward. All is well and might be seeing some smaller concerns with the Skywalker Kush #2 plant and Mary Ellen the Incredible Bulk plant. This is going to be a short post and more of a photo update. You can see in the first photos the light supercropping I did, yesterday, to the Skywalker Kush #2 plant and how she responded...

Skywalker Kush:

SK_2_12_19_17_Supercropping.png

SK_2_12_19_17_Supercropping_2.png

SK_12_20_17.png

SK_1_12_20_17.png

SK_2_12_20_17.png

SK_2_12_20_17_Supercropping.png

Dutch Delight & Incredible Bulk:

DD_IB_12_20_17.png

Dutch Delight:

DD_12_20_17.png

Incredible Bulk:

IB_12_20_17.png

All_12_20_17.png

You can see why they name it Skywalker! She's aiming for the stars. I'm loving Mary Ellen....she is so lush. Your harem is looking fantastic!

Absolutely!! She sure is! I love how the next day she bounced back and stood almost straight up again. Thank you for the compliment on my harem...lol. They are starting to strut down the cat walk. I agree, Mary Ellen is fantastic! She has 12 solid budsites that I'm looking forward to and she sure is full figured.... I'm keeping a very close eye on her just to make sure those pistils are not going to develop into little sacs... check her out up close...

IB_sex_2_12_20_17.png

IB_sex_12_20_171.png

Skywalker Kush #2 is starting to show a light deficiency. I'll keep an eye on her and hope that this next feeding will eliminate or reduce the effected area (see within the red circles). At first I thought it may be water splash but it's not...

SK_2_Leaf_12_20_17_2.png

SK_2_Leaf_12_20_17.png

Girls were fed a nice gulp of water plus food pH'd at 6.4 and ppms of 1450. I did some lolipopping on Skywalker Kush #2 tonight and will do a heavy defoliation next week entering the fourth week of flower. They are smelling lovely and starting to develop some early signs of large colas.

I must reflect briefly and acknowledge - these plants are not looking overall as good as my GDP and CheeseDawg were at this point in the grow cycle, my previous grow. I'm not going to give up on this nute line but I may be switching back to the Roots for next grow because I am satisfied with them. The calcium based line I am using is pretty sensitive and I have ALOT to learn about it. Also, considering a three batch feeding regimen a friend and I are discussing with just some basic poop soup and quality soil.

ANNNNNDDDDD - still heavily considering the feed-to-waste route and go with coco or another medium just to get some experience under my belt with that and produce nuglets fast! My heart is with the living organic soils and I really want to continue down that path.

AH! The desire to grow every way possible is frustrating sometimes. Off to the patio for a puff and a pound cake.
:ganjamon:

I feel ya man, so many possibilities and combinations. Cat-Skinning at its best. I like the coco idea too, but I really want to put together my own soil with local amendments. And like you said, just do the teas. I'm definitely a big Roots fan now though, love their stuff. They're looking nice!

Thanks, Braica. Totally agree with ya on the soil. Glad to hear you are stoked on the Roots as well. I'm going to go back and stick with them until I'm ready for the compost and amendments or going the opposite direction and doing the coco. That Dutch Delight is looking really nice - and that large Skywalker is going to bulk up nicely....we'll see.
:)

Day 78 Photo Update (Day 22 of Flower):

The girls were given a fresh top dress and fed a nice gulp of water plus food pH'd at 6.5 and PPMS of 2500. The tent is staying around 68-75 degrees F and 40-55% RH. No signs of pests or immediate concerns and appreciative of it!

I know it's late but Happy New years to everyone who's been dropping in and checking in on the old farmer. Happy to be here and involved with the community - there is so much information and good people around here. Grateful for the opportunity to continue to grow and share the love of this plant!

Soil_top_1_2_18.png

All_1_2_18.png

Dutch Delight:

DD_1_2_18.png

Incredible Bulk "Mary Ellen":

IB_1_2_18.png

DD_IB_1_2_18.png

Skywalker Kush:

SK_1_2_18.png

SK_2_1_2_18.png

Back
Top Bottom